Colorful sex

(404 Error! Artist not found, Please type the artists name here!)

I'm thinking about using emojis instead of say smut flirty etc, Idk though
word count: 1731
______

Dream had recently Put up some led lights in His and George's room, Liked how it looked.

He also, as a joke, got a ball that had a ton off different colors on it, Once the thing was turned on with the lights, there room would be extremely colorful.

Dream was on his laptop as George walked in, George looked around, noticing the lights.

"You got Led lights?" George asked Dream, Making Dream looked up and nodded.

"You wanna see?" Dream said, extremely excited to show it off to George. George nodded as dream got both remotes for the ball and the lights.

He turned the lights to blue, making the whole room turn the same color. "Wow..." George said mesmerized by the colors "That not even the best part!" Dream said while turning on the small disco ball light.

shades of light blues and dark blues danced around the room, George looked around amazed. "This is to cool!" George said while laughing slightly.

"You know, I had another idea..." Dream muttered, putting his hand on his neck while looking over at George.

"Yeah?" George said, extremely excited to know what. Dream grabbed George's hip pulling him in and Whispering, something.

George gasped Gently, covering his mouth in shock. once Dream had finished his paragraph, he bit George's Ear. George watched as the lights turn purple.

(Can George see purple? I forget-)

Dream picked Up George, pulling him high up to kiss George. Dream bit George's bottom lip, George moaned out. Dream shot his tongue into the olders mouth, the American boy being extremely needy now.

George let Dreams tongue explore his mouth, George's face was a deep shade of red as Dream pulled away. The American let his tongue hang out, letting the strings of saliva hang out of his mouth, George's mouth was also open still, wanting more.

And Dream gave him more.

Dream kissed George again, the kiss, which was extremely passionate and extremely Lustful, Quickly turning into a make out session.

Dream's Hands explored Georges body, Going underneath his shirt, Exploring his naked torso. Dream roughly pushed George on the bed, making the British boy moan out loudly.

Dream pulled away and took off George's shirt, then his own. "Clay..." George said as dream moved them into up onto the bed more, George holding onto Dreams head as he said his name again.

"Clay~" George moaned gently as Dream started to paint George's torso in Bites, kisses, and hickeys. "Clay~ ahh~ George moaned out again, Dream looked at his art, smiling about it.

"Yes Doll? you need something?" Dream purred out, George grabbed onto Dreams hair "I want you to touch me, I want you to feel me, I want you to make me feel good" George moaned out, Slightly breathless.