Sleepy Dragon (part 4)

(404 error! Artist not found! Please write the artists name here to continue!)
Soooo how this works... Dragons eggs are like, magical, so with women the egg has to say in the tummy for 6 months and it takes 2 months for the egg to hatch and with males, The Egg must stay in the tummy for 8 months  and it takes 2 months for the egg to hatch. Okey, okey.
======
The yellow Dragon Laid on the bed, trying to stay awake, waiting for his, well, His baby daddy.

the smaller dragon watched his lover walk into there room and the purple Dragon said "oh, Baby, I thought you where asleep..." He said.

"Dream... You should know by now I can't sleep without you..." The smaller said, making Dream smiled "I know George, I just wish you could sleep without me" Dream said, kissing George's forehead.

"Are you comfortable? Do you want a different blanket?" Dream asked George, wanting to take care of him, George smiled and shook his head.

"No bubs, I'm fine..." George said while putting his hand on Dream cheek, Pulling him in and kissing him softly. "I know it's your instinct to take care of me but i'm fine, I promise" George said while smiling.

"Okay, Okay, I know, I just want to make sure your okey" Dream mumbled, his mind still not letting it go.

Dream got into some sweatpants and got into the bed, laying next to George, George was still on his back But he did turn his head, to kiss Dreams lips Gently.

"How many kids did you even want?" Dream asked George, making him pause "3 to 4" George muttered. "4 little me's, hell yeah" Dream said while laughing, making George laugh.

"I hate you sometimes!" George laughed as Dream laughed still. "What are we gonna name all of them?" Dream asked while laughing.

Once the laugh fest calmed Down, George wanted to sleep again, "Bubs, I'm tired again..." George muttered softly. Dream re positioned himself so George would be comfortable, and put a thin blanket over George while putting his wing over him.

"Go to sleep baby... I'm right here" Dream said the, Then kissed George's forehead gently. George's eyes fluttered closed as he fell into the land of dreams.

Dream smiled to himself, putting his hand on George's stomach, George was only 2 months along so his belly wasn't super swelled up just yet.

He kissed George's cheek one last time before he fell asleep.

===6 months in===

George, as the months went on, got more and more tired, Not that he was doing a lot, it was the fact he wasn't doing a lot.

George had began wearing Dreams hoodies, since, well, Dreams his mate, a mates scent always calms you.

George would usually fall asleep on the couch, something that bothered his boyfriend, So George stayed in bed all day.

"Clay..." George asked Dream as Dream laid next to him "yeah?" Dream said, sitting up so he could hold George. "Do you think I'm, lazy?" George asked sitting up to get into Dreams arms "Why would I think that? Your holding a little Dragon in you right now, That takes a lot of your magic and normal energy" Dream said while he rubbed George's shoulders.

"Thanks Clay..." George said while smiling, George snuggled up to Dreams chest making him smiled "God, your so beautiful" Dream said while kissing George's forehead.

=When the egg hatch's=
(ARE YOU READY-)

the Dragon had wings like dreams with George's colors, They looked almost exactly like Dream, but they where yellow, with brown accents. George was bouncing the baby in his arms as he waited for him to come home, George felt bad that the egg hatched before Dream got home.

"Baby, I'm home!" Dream said, so George replied with "We're in the bedroom". Dream was extremely confused by George saying that, then he walked into there room to see George holding there child, The baby having a soft green blanket wrapped around them.

Dream walked over to George, George gave Dream there kid, Clayton. Dream had tears welding up in his eyes "Aw, lover boy... are you crying?" George asked as He put his hand on his Cheek, wiping his tear.

"Hush, you probably cried too" Dream said while laughing softly, George giggled softly "I did" He said then kissed Dreams cheek.

======
WEEEEEEEEEEEE- I love this 😭
I might draw it later 🥲

anyways...
Drink some water, get yourself a snack, and do one thing to take care of yourself :)
Please follow (Holy shit where so close to 100 followers 😭) I would die for you if you do