A deer and a fairy (Smut)

Weeeeee-
This is part 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Can we get some 'nice's in chat 😫🤚🏻
======
Previously on Dnf Oneshots

Dream paused for a second then kissed George passionately, George instantly kissing back, They where on the Ground, George moaned into the kiss, Dream didn't care, He just wanted George.

======
Dream took George to a deeper part of the forest, George not minding at all but still wondering what was happening. Dream pushed George against A tree and Picked him up, Dream kissing his neck as he did so.

"Ahh~ C-Clay!" George moaned out, him not expanding the things that Dream was doing to him. Dream started to feel up George him wanting the boy to undress already. George Undressed, Dream doing the same.

Dream was... Confused, George had a... Women's part. Dream shrugged It off, Not really Caring as he touched in, Rubbing The smaller. Dream was leaning against A tree with George in front of him, Dream holding onto him.

George was moaning as he wanted to touch himself, Dream had Gotten George's hand, George jumping at that, Then he took George's hand down to his pussy (Haven't used the word in so long-)

George was fingering himself and Dream was helping him do so, George was moaning over and over again, It felt so good. "D-Dream! H-How about w-E go somewhere else to h- Make L-Love?" George asked, Turning around but Dream still fingered him. "and that place is?" Dream asked.

George panted But let out a "Fairy mating! A-Area, B-Big Flowers" George Moaned out, Him feeling So good at the moment. Dream had pulled his fingers out to George, Then asked "So you wanna Mate?", George's face lit up with red blush, His wings Standing up slightly as well.

"I-I mean, Yes... I want you to be my mating partner!" George yelping the last part, Making Dream smile, Dream nodded, They had Gotten Dress and where off to find and Big slower.

It didn't Take long, The flowers Grow everywhere. Once they found it Dream sat in it as well as George. The flower itself is pretty big, Big enough for To people To sit and have sex on it, But Dream was bigger then the average Fairy. George had gotten a little something to make the Flower big enough to close and Give them some Privacy.

Once it closed A little Light Came from above, Dream had gotten undressed as well as George, Dream didn't finger George this time ha had started to lick his pussy, George moaned out, Feeling so much pleasure at the moment.

"C-Clay~~" George Moaned As he crushed his mates head with his thighs, George Yelped and said "Ah~ I'm Sorry I didn't mean to~" Dream looked up and George and Put George's little legs up against his head, Crushing his own head between George's thighs.

George yelped again, But then moaned, Dream knew how to work his tongue. George Noticed a little bit of his dick sticking out, George tried to pushed it back down, Preferring this kinda pleasure inside, But didn't work.

George rolled his hips slightly, Him high off of the pleasure then he moaned out loudly as his member Popped out, Dream looked at it and Looked at George. George's Face was red, He had also closed His legs, Dream just smiled as he started to suck George's dick but go all the way down to lick George's clit and was also fingering it.

George Moaned out at he watched His lover to these things to him. "Clay Oh my God! YEss~" George moaned out, Then he came down Dreams throat. Dream smiled as he pulled off of George's Dick, His mouth still kinda full. Dream happily swallowed it all.