Pocky sticks (Short fluffy)

I saw some fan art and was like, hmmmm, yeeeeessss
SO HERE YA GO
_____________________
Georges POV

Me and dream where just staying at home, chilling, but then he needed to go to the store so I was home alone, then I heard the door open. "Baby, I'm back!" Dream Yelled out, I jumped up from the couch I ran to dream to hug him.

"hey! Did you miss me baby?" Dream said as I hugged him, but he did wrap an arm around me. "I always miss you Dreamy" I said in a innocent, sweet voice. "Oh course you do" Dream said  moving his hand so my ass and squeezing it slightly.

"clay!?" I squeaked out, making dream laugh softly. "I wanna film a short video" Dream said walking to the living room "Okay, um, whats your idea?" I said still flustered slightly.

Dream put the bag on the counter "well, you'll see" Dream said then smiled softly "claaaay" I wined, following him in our room. I walked into our room to see dream changing into his green smile hoodie, aka he was shirtless.

He looked behind him to look at me "Yes?" he said, with a cocky smirk. "when did you get this?" I asked him walking towards him and tracing my finger on a flower he had on the back of his upper arm. "Not to long ago, but that's not the point" He said putting the hoodie on.

"the point is, go sit on the couch and wait" he said, putting his face inches away from mine, I nodded softly and went back to the living room. I wonder what dream was doing, I walked over to the couch and sat on it.

Dream walked out of our room with a camera in his hand "why do you have a camera?" I asked him, witch he didn't answer "Are you gonna film a PornHub original?" I said, dream looked at me with a confused look.

"what?" I said, laughing slightly, Dream just rolled his eyes. Dream pulled out a strange box, it was rectangular and had a picture on it, couldn't tell what it was though.

"baby, what is that?" I asked him, he laughed softly, walking towards me, then sat next to me.

"Its called a pocky" Dream said, I nodded looking at the box. Dream opened the box and pulled out a stick, with I'm going to assume is the pocky. "You wanna try it?" Dream said, I nodded softly.

Dream put on side of the pocky in his mouth and faced towards me, I took a bite of the end, but dream held me, so I couldn't move, then he took a bite. then we repeated that for a little.

after a little we met in the middle and kissed, after the kiss, I giggled softly "The pocky's taste good" I muttered "yeah, your lips taste good too" Dream said then kissed my lips again, moving forward to I was laying on my back.

I put one hand on his shoulder and the other behind his head, still kissing him. Once he broke the kiss, he was breathing heavily as he was still on top of me. "nice pick up line babe, but can we start filming?" I said, making dream nod.

---- ---- After filming ---- ----

"Please tell me where going to have bloopers" I said giggling "Yes there will be" dream laughed.

---- the Video ----

Dream had a pocky in his mouth, facing away from the camera.he was in between my legs, he put the pocky up, only using his mouth to do that while his hands where on my legs.

I laughed softly, grabbing the pocky and pulling it out of his mouth, then kissed him softly, then put the pocky in my mouth, starting to eat them. Then Dream Nuzzled into George's chest.

---- Dream now editing ----

"So, how long will it take to edit it?" I asked dream, he looked over at me "not to long baby" Dream said.

"Okay, c-can I cuddle you?" I asked him, dream sighed "Come here" Dream said, Putting his arm up slightly so he could put It around my waist, but still edit the video.

I moved Over to him, letting him wrap his arm around me, he kissed my cheek and went back to editing. I got slightly hungry so I reached over to the box of pockys and started to eat them.

Dream would always try to play the pocky game with me, but I would just kiss him.

______________

AHHHHHH

okey, hope you like it, I really like it
(also I just though about it, what if people started to make fan art themed after my fan-fic)
[ 0.o]

anyways please, think about following me, k thanks bye

Words:778