A Deer and a Fairy

I've been wanting to write this, Plus I need a break from My other Dnf book (You should totally go and Read it btw ;.)

Also Would y'all ever want a... like... Face reveal???

======

The fairy Sat on the Tree, The Tree where most fairy's Relaxed. "George!" Another fairy said, George looked over to see a friend of his, named Karl.

"Yes Karl? Do you need something?" George said being extremely calm "Do you think you could Go check on the forest for me? I'm going on a date with this guy... We'll, These Guys, And I wanna look nice" Karl said, Him starting to blush at the end.

"I will don't worry, Have fun!" George said happily then Karl waved him goodbye so he could get ready. George sighed to himself softly, He stood up and flew to the forest.

As he walked he felt like he was being watched, He looked behind him to see nothing, The small boy shrugged and continued to walk.

Then He felt something on his leg, The 13 year old looked down to see a small 10 year old deer. "Hey... What Are you doing out here alone?" George said softly as he kneeled down to get eye level with the deer.

"M-My mama..." The small boy said, George looked up to see and Women, Extremely puffy hair, And Had a captains outfit.

The Women also had a noticeable wound, George frantically got up to Help the women.

as George helped heal the women, He would ask the 10 year old to help him, Which the Small boy would gladly do.

Once the women, who was named Puffy, Was fixed up, George had helped her up and Talked with her for a little, Then felt a tug on his leg.

George looked down to see The small Deer holding up a flower, George smiled and took the flower, The small boy said a soft "Pretty, Like a flower" While pointing at George.

George blushed softly and said a soft "Thank you little one~" While patting his head gently.

=== Years later ===

"George, I have a date with Sapnap and Quackity, Could you..." Karl said and with out finishing his sentence George said "Yeah sure".

Karl smiled and Waved goodbye to George, Waved back that got down and flew to the forest. He's been wanting to find the small boy he met but, He never found him.

George walked around until he found a blue flower filled, Then He saw someone sitting in the field. George walked to him "Hello?" he said, The person turned around and they looked like the small boy!

The man smiled, he stood up and loosely wrapped his arms around the Fairy. "Hello, Pretty flower..." The boy said, George blushed deeply, Then Giggled softly.

"My name is George, little boy~" George teased, The boy smiled "And my name is clay, But you can call me Dream" Dream said, George looked at Dreams outfit.

Dream had on the same shirt and he had as a kid just tailored to fit him now, With some Brown pants and boots. He also had a yellow cape.

"Why do you have a yellow cap?" George asked softly, Dream chuckled "It's green, but I have it for a good reason, I just can't say" George blushed even more, From the chuckled but alsoThe fact it was Green not yellow.