battle scares

(me:starts thinking of the song)

George's POV

it's been 3 hours since Dream left,this was a simple 'gone for a little' thing,not 3 hours.
"he probably went to the village and traded with some for the villagers" bad tried to comfort me "But why 3 hours?" I said to bad,T walked in (T is meh,shhh,let my imagination be)
"you haven't eaten" she said in a soft voice "I'm fine mom" I muttered,everyone called her mom,she was like a mom to everyone (yes I am dadmom lol)

"hey,his fine I'm sure of it,his not an idiot" I laughed "yeah"
then there was two knocks on the door,I got up and opened the door "hey" a bloody,beaten up dream said to me "DREAM are you okay?what happened?" he fell over a little but i was able to catch him "just some zombies,skeletons,and creepers" he laughed,I sat him down "Oh crap dream are you okay?" bad said while getting some things to heal him.

as he was telling us what happened,bad,sapnap,and T had to go and do some stuff."and that's really what happened" I nodded "can you take off your hoodie,it will make things a little easier" I asked him,he nodded and got up to take it off,under it he had a sleeveless turtleneck under it,OH GOD HE HAS MUSCLES,and there's cut all over them.

I was fixing him up when I looked at a scar,on his left shoulder,I ran my finger over it lightly.
"It was from a skeleton,It was above me,It almost hit me,gave me this scar" I nodded,I rapped a bandage around a scar on his lower arm."okay done,How do you feel?do you want something to eat?" I asked,then looked up at him,realizing our faces where only a few inches apart."um..." I blushed,I bit my lip a little."you know what,fuck it" he quickly said.

Dream put his hands on my cheek then kissed me,I was shocked at first,but melted into the kiss,I put my hand in his hand,He pulled me in his lap,then he broke the kiss "I love you" dream said to me "I love you too" I said then kissed his forehead,his face went to my neck,trying to get as close to me as humanly possible.

"will you be my boyfriend?" he asked me all a sudden,I kissed him ("no❤") "of course" I smiled he picked me up "Dream!" I giggled (THE WHOLESOMENESS,IT HURTS) he laughed,then kissed me again,Dreams tongue brushed my bottom lip,I opened my mouth a little letting him enter. 

{ ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°  ) }   

Dreams POV

I'm.kissing.MY FUCKING CRUSH.OH MY GOOOOOOOD,calm down dream your fine it's just a make out session,you'll live.George put his arms around my neck,I pushed him against the wall,I broke the make out session "that was the best make out session I've ever had" George giggled "yeah,and It won't be your last" I chuckled,he blushed,I put my head back into the crook of his neck,kissing it,with a few love bites here and there,George wasn't moaning,but had his eye's closed,just enjoying it.

then someone cleared there throat "ah shit" I muttered to myself "language" bad said "who else is there?" I asked while putting George down,he bared his head in my chest,embarrassed,poor baby."only me and sapnap" he said in a calm voice "okay" I said and looked down at George "see only two people" I said to George in a soft voice "I wish only no people saw" he muttered in a soft voice.

I motioned sapnap and bad to go,they nodded and went out to do more work before bed."Is okay baby,there gone now" I pulled him into my chest,he hugged my torso "that was very embarrassing..." he muttered blushing like crazy "maybe,I could build us something" I said while winking he blushed,but nodded "I think I would like that" he muttered.

"let's go to sleep,I'm tired" he said while yawning "okay we can go too bed early" I picked him up bridle style,George didn't object to the position,he actually enjoyed it.I laid him down on the bed,then laid next to him "I love you" George softly said "I love you too" i kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

T POV (;o) 

"I hate working at night" I muttered to bad "you'll live" sapnap said to me,I stopped at a huge tree,and just looked at it,It was an old oak tree,It had long green vines on it,with small flowers."T what are you doing?" sapnap walked back to me with Bad and Skeppy.

"Nothing,nothing..."I said while walking to the tree,I put my foot on a vine,seeing if it was strong enough to hold my weight,then put my sword on my back then jumped,and started to clime,I was on a tree branch now "okay! let's go" I said with a smirk,I was jumping trough the trees,with sapnap underneath me,I didn't know why but whatever.

we finally finished patrolling the area,and where going back home when a tree branch broke underneath me "FUCK!" I screamed,then I feel into someones arms "you okay T?" I opened my eye's to see sapnap "Yeah I'm fine" Sapnap put me down and we continued back to the house.

---Back home Owo---

we walked in to find Dream and George cuddling "There growing up so fast" I wiped my nonexistent tears "your such an idiot" sapnap laughed "Oh I forgot,Language." Bad said with a blank look,I just nodded.

I got into my black bed {It's black because I'm EDgY ;)} and feel asleep.

0wo I don't have a crush on sapnap UwU (yes i do LOL)

Hope you enjoyed :) 

Love ya'll bye!