Headcannon 2

(404 error! Artist not found! Please write the artist name here to fix the error!)

"X-ray?"
George: Um... Dreams about... 8 inches, 9.5 inches when he's hard *fake cough x2* Which is a lot *fake cough x2*.

Dream: 7 inches, 8.5 inches when he's hard, which is actually more often then me.

"Favorite position??"
George: When he's on top of me, there's more reasons then i'm a bottom okey? *Laugher* It's really about the fact I feel, kinda safer then any other position. It's like hugging a big strong guy, you feel safer. Plus, have you seen what he looks like on top of you, fuck, that's, A feeling that's hard to describe.

Dream: When George is riding me, for two reasons, I prefer when George is in control, because, like, I can like, lose control, and sometimes hurt him slightly. Second is its more pleasurable for the both of us, It's hard to describe why, It just is *Laughter* You know?

"Favorite Place to kiss the other?"

George: oh... that's a hard one... *Chuckling to himself* I'd have to go with, his freckles, He has a lot of them on his body so, if he's shirtless, i'll just kiss all of his freckles, I don't know why, I mean, Clay likes it, It calms him, so, yeah.

Dream: *Chuckle* I like to kiss his shoulders and neck, It's the parts that comforts George, So, that's why I like it...
======
Brrrrrrr, Let's go.

anyways
Get yourself some water, get yourself a snack! You earned it :)
also we have over 50k Reads D:
THATS CRAZY-
Anyways THANK YOU! UM FOLLOW ME- K BYE NOW-