Pregnant but horny (Smut)

So this Idea came from NSFW Dnf art I found and I liked the Idea, So, Here ya go.
(Also Pretty sure this is in the omega verse, could be wrong though)
(I'll have to find the artist)
Word count: 2487
======

George ran to the bathroom and he threw up, The American Got out of bed a little bit after george realizing he was throwing up. "Hey baby? Are you okay?" Dream said softly, holding George was actually okay.

"Yes baby, I-I'm fine" George said while wiping his mouth "But I uh, I think your knot and balls worked" George said while nuzzling his face in Dreams chest. Then Dream started to jump up and down, Extremely excited.

"So you think your pregnant?!" Dream yelped out, George giggled softly. "Yes baby, you might be a dad" George said then stood up washing his mouth, Then Dream poked George, George looked over at Dream confused but Dream had poked him with a pregnancy test.

"Oh, How long have you had these?" George asked while taking the pregnancy test "That's not important, What's important is if your pregnant of not" Dream said then walked out to give George some privacy, after George did the business he walked out with the pregnancy test, His thumb covering the part where it said if he was pregnant of not.

"Are you ready?" George asked Dream, so Dream nodded. He uncovered the part and it said he was pregnant, Dream practically Picked up George and spun around the room, George laughing at Dream reaction. "YOUR PREGNANT!" Dream yelled out extremely Happy, George was laughing extremely hard. "Wait when was the last time we had sex?" Dream asked then put George down, Then George muttered "I think about 4 weeks ago" George said while making fiddled with his fingers. "So your 4 weeks in?" Dream said, still extremely excited.

George nodded softly then muttered a "I, I wanna sleep now..." Dream sighed softly "of course babe" Dream said while picking up George and going to the bed. "Damn I just realized..." Dream said making George hun softly "I'm your baby daddy now" Dream chuckled out softly.

"Oh my god, Clay you idiot..." George giggled out softly, then He yawned softly and nuzzled his face into dreams chest. Dream melted at George's touch, Because he realized George had a small baby in him.

=== 2 months in ===

George realized that, His body was giving him breast milk, So Dream would always make jokes about how thirsty he was. So George would tell him to get some water.

But one day, George was horny, Extremely horny. So he was trying to make it obvious, but was failing.

"Hay babe" Dream said while nuzzling his face into George's neck, and also rubbed George's lower back. George whimpered at the touch "Hey baby, D-Do you need something?" George hummed softly.

"I'm thirsty..." Dream whispered sexually, George shivered softly. "C-Can we at least go to our room?" George stuttered out, wanting more. "Baby... Are you sure? I mean, I don't really care but..." Dream whispered, more concern then anything in his voice. "Clay, Please, I can't take it anymore, I need you, so fucking badly" George whined, So Dream quickly Picked up George and took them to there room.

George started to fiddle with his sweater, trying to take it off, But Dream wanted it on. Dream sat George on the bed, then took off George's sweater. Dream leaned down and started to suck on George's nipple, Getting milk out of it. George moaned out, Liking a felling a little to much.