"nothing happened" (SMUT)

sooo, trying something new today (And maybe original?)

So the main 4 are talking about "what might of happened when dream met George" and is going to skip to what actually happen.

when there talking

What actually happened

also I've been thinking about the relationship between sapnap and tea
Do you like, wanna know more about her? Or no?

anyways lets start.

Georges POV

Me, dream, sapnap, and bad where just talking, messing around, while just playing minecraft. I had made a world just for us to mess around.

"Oh George! I heard you and dream meet each other in real life" Bad said suddenly, "Oh, yeah we did, it was cool to see dreams face" I said casually.

"So did anything important happen?" Sapnap said, I could hear the cocky smirk he had. "No you horny 19 year old virgin" I said, sapnap made offended noises for a good minute.

I jumped into dreams arms, when I realized it was dream, I didn't want to let go of him. I wanted to start crying, I was so happy.

Once I had let go of him, he held my hand, I had gotten my bag real fast and we walked to his car, right as we got in the car, he kissed my hand, that was still holding his hand.

"I feel like the world just like, stopped when you saw how good looking I was" Dream said, I could tell he was smiling "No, you where, ble" I said, while fake gagging.

"Your so handsome in real life" I giggled, dream smiled "well if i'm handsome, your cute" Dream said back. "Can I kiss you?" Dream asked me "Of course clay" I said back. dream put his hand on one of my cheeks then pulled my closer, and then kiss my lips softly.

It was a very gentle, love filled kiss, then he broke the kiss for a second, but, god, did that second feel like years. I put my hand on his hand that was on my cheek, then leaned in to kiss him again.

"hey! that's mean George!" bad said to me, I laughed it off. "Dweam I am vewy vewy sorry" I said in a Owo Voice, dream started to wheeze because of the voice. After dream started wheezing we all started laughing.

"Fuck off, I hate you" Dream said in between wheezes  "language!" Bad practically screamed. "pussy!" Sapnap screamed "SAPNAP! Language, please don't say that" Bad pretty much started scream as sapnap, while me an dream where laughing our asses off

The kiss felt long, but short at the same time, Once dream broke it, I looked at his pretty, brownish greenish eye's. Dream leaned his forehead against mine, his face had a soft smile on it. "I can't help falling in love~ with~ you~" dream sang softly, I smiled "Oh shut up you song writer" I giggled.

"bad, Sapnap, calm down!" Dream said, putting his blocky character in between the black edgy character and the not pandas character. "Sapnap, don't say those words" Dream laughed, "It's inappropriate and violent" I say in a dumb voice. Making everyone start laughing loudly.