A puppy and a kitten (fluffy)

(404 error! the Artist of the image above is MOONLeo68 on twitter)
The art is extremely cute IM SORRY-
it's just *pat*
======

Dream looked around for his kitten, not knowing where he went. Dream's tail was down, and ears perking up at any small noise.

Then he felt his kitten paw and his side, He quickly grabbed the kitten, making them yelp, not in pain, but shock.

Dream had picked up The kitten, holding him in his arms. "Gotcha George" Dream said, nuzzling his face in the crook of george's neck.

"Darn it!" George whined, his ears where down, but his tail was up and wagging, like he wanted to appear angry, but he was really, just extremely excited.

"Aw... Are you excited?" Dream said while playing with George's tail as he sat got on the kitchen counter. George nodded excitedly, Tail wagging more "I like it when we play!" George said while giggling.

"Aww... Your such a playfully kitten" Dream said, then kissed his cheek, Making George whine. "I want A kiss on the lips!" George whined, Making the taller sigh and kiss him. George wrapped his arms around Dreams neck, As dream put his hands under George's shirt, rubbing his hips softly.

Both there tails wagging aggressively, Dreams floppy ears going down more, while George's ears where fully down. George was melting into the kiss, but when Dream wanted to pull away George put his hand behind Dreams head, the kitten wanting more.

Once George finally let go Dream was breathing heavily, as well as George. "Kitten, if we want more kisses we just ask" Dream said while laughing softly.

George looked down, disappointed at himself, but nodded "Aw, baby it's okay, you just need to communicate" Dream said while smiling.

"Okay!" George said while smiling softly, Dream picked up George and took him to the living room and laid down on the couch. "Nap?" Dream asked his kitten George hummed a yes.

They cuddled each other until they feel a sleep.

======
Weeeeee
I'm gonna go write in my other book :>
get some water, get a snack, maybe a sweet, Yeah earned it :)
               ~🫖