"I need your consent" (Fluffy smut)

Georges eye fluttered open, he had a pounding headache, george sat up and looked around to see his boyfriend, clay, next to him.

He looked next to the bed to see there clothes scattered around. George turned over and shook his boyfriend awake, "what..?" clay said sleepily.  "clay,what happened?" George asked him, Clay turned over to look at me "we went to the bar for a little, you got really drunk" He said still sleepily.

"and did we...?" George asked him, not wanting to say what might of happened. "No, we didn't have sex" Clay groaned turning over to face George. "clay, you don't gotta lie, if we did I won't be mad"  George said while laying back down.

"I'm not lying, we didn't have sex" Clay said, getting annoyed now. "why" george asked "you where intoxicated, I couldn't get your consent" Clay said while turning over on his back. "If we have sex, I need your consent" Clay explained. 

george sat up again "did you want to have sex with me, like, when I was drunk" he asked laying on Clay's chest. "At first no, I didn't, but you where teasing me the entire time, you had gotten almost fully naked, and started to give me a lap dance" Clay said to me while chuckling softly.

George nuzzled into Clay's chest, blushing hard, making Clay laugh. "whats wrong? did i get you all flustered" Clay laughed, putting his arm over his eyes while still laughing.

George got on top of Clay, but then getting a loud moan out of his boyfriend, George realized he was sitting on his lovers morning wood. "Fuck, G-george, you have a dick too but you still do t-this,shit" Clay said, while trying to push George off of him.

After George refused to get off, Clay flipped to both of them over, him being on top of his lover. "George..." Clay groaned out in slight anger. George whined softly, making Clay roll over to go back to sleep, him still being tired.

George sat up looking at his boyfriend, then looked at the time, it read '8 am', George sighed and got out of bed, feeling bad about what he did. As he got dressed he heard Clay get up, then it felt like someone was watching him.

George turned around, to not see clay, or anything, so he put on his chosen shirt to wear for the day but then felt arms wrap around him, Making george jump, not expecting that, he arms pulled him closer.

"Clay?" George asked turning around, to see, it was in fact Clay. "where did you hide?" George asked him but Clay had put his hand in the crook of my neck.

"Clay? what are you doing..." George muttered while putting his hand in Clay's hair. Clay pulled away and kissed george gently, George was shocked but kissed back, melting into the kiss.

Clay slowly pulled away, lookin his lover in the eyes. "Clay, I'm sorry that I didn't believe you, I just" George started, but Clay picked george up. George looked at where His boyfriend was taking him, he was taking him the there bed.

Clay placed george on the bed gently, Kissing his neck gently, not making george moan but more of a soft sigh of pleasure. Clay slowly pulled away and said "I have your consent, correct?" Making George nod softly.

Clay gently kissed His lovers neck, making sure he was gentle with his hands, as they where roaming around the British boy's body. George wrapped his arms around Clay's torso, loving the face dream sleep shirtless.

as Clay kissed up and down on George's neck, his lips brushed over his lovers sweet spot, making the smaller let out a sharp and quick moan. Clay paused as he realized he hit the spot, thinking about his next move, abuse the spot, or, brush over it every once in awhile.

As clay made the choice, he had instead chose to kiss his lover on the lips gently, making George melt. As Clay kissed Georges lips he let his hand wonder under Georges shirt, slowly and gently, making George shiver slightly, his hands weren't cold, they where actually quite warm.

It was just the fact the room was quite cold. George melted even more into his boyfriends touch, as his lovers hand got to the middle of his torso, pulling Georges shirt up with it.

Clay slowly broke away from his lovers lips to pull of Georges shirt, Clay wanted to show how much he love George by doing this. Clay placed his lips on Georges neck, kissing gently, starting his jawline and ending at his shoulder.

George didn't moan, but he did feel pleasure from what Clay was doing to him. George closed his legs, pushing them tightly together, George even started to stroke the back of dreams neck, telling him to stop.

Clay pulled away sat up, he was on his knees, while George's legs were in between. George sat up to, and pulled on the hem on the Clay's shirt, pulling it up. George admired his lovers body then kissed every freckle he had one his chest, making him go red.

Clay pulled george closer liking the face george showing him how much he loved him. Clay stroked the back of Georges neck, giving him the sign to stop, so george stopped. The American kissed The British boys lips and gently pushed him against the bed, Clay messed with his belt to undo it.

Once he got it off, he started to undo his jeans and pulled them down with his boxers. George did the same, there member's touched slightly, making the both of them moan against each others lips.

"Clay, mm~" George moaned out slightly, Clay grabbed his length and position it to George's hole. Clay looked up at George, wanting permission, George nodded. "D-do you want me to use lube? or like?" Clay asked.

George shook his head, saying no, clay nodded then pushed into george slowly, trying to be gentle. George moaned out, but not loudly, is was a soft moan, a moan only loud enough for Clay to hear.

making Clay shiver slightly, making him more aroused, so he started to move, slowly, and gently. George's mouth was right next to Clay's ear, ever moan George let out, the crazier Clay got.

"C-Clay" George moaned out wanting His boyfriends attention "Y-yeah?" Clay said trying to hold in his moans. "W-why did you do this?" George asked holding back his moans "I-I wanted to say sorry f-for getting m-mad at you, I w-want you to know, I-I love you" Clay said to his lover.

"But, you show me how m-much you love me" George said gently, Clay sighed "Some t-times I think I-I don't show i-it enough" Dream said, knowing he was on the edge. "I f-feel like I don't say enough 'I love you' I-I feel l-like I don't kiss you e-enough" Clay said, as his trusts got sloppier, and he started to stutter more "I j-just w-want y-yo-oh f-fuck" Clay said as he hit his climax.

Clay moaned out his lovers name and he came, George moaning his lovers name as he climaxed not long after. They both where breathing heavily, then dream finished his sentence with a "I just want you to know I love you".

George hugged Clay closely to him "You show me you love me every day, you just don't realize it".

======

Yay, fluffy smut. don't worry, more hard smut coming up, and I may be top george, who knows?