Thighs (Fluffy)

I can agree with Markiplier, because bro, I want a women to crush my head in between her thighs 😀

because why not.
Anyways
Word count:1236

======

George's eyes fluttered open Realizing Clay wasn't next to him, He whined looking around, wonder where Clay was.

"Clay..?" George muttered, Sitting up to see clay walk into there room.

"Oh! Good morning love, how did you sleep" Clay said to George with a smile on his face.

"I slept well..." George said softly, still kinda sleepy.

"you sound tired, do you wanna go back to sleep?" Clay said, getting closer to George.

Clay sitting on the side of the bed, to either get in bed with him, or get ready.

"I wanna get up bubs" George murmured out.

"Okay" Clay said hip a pep in his voice, getting up and going to there shared closet.

George got up and walked to the bathroom but caught a glimpse of his body in a full body mirror.

George looked at his body, specifically his thighs, He put his hands on them. George was measuring how thick his thighs where.

Clay looked over at George, Wondering what he was doing. Then it hit him on what George was doing.

Clay walked behind George hugging him, George jumped, not expecting Clay would do that.

"Oh... Um, hi?" George said tilting his head back to look at Clay.

"Get ready, I'll pick your outfit for you, okay?" Clay said, George just nodded, knowing Clay would do it sometimes to make his life a little easier.

George walked into the bathroom to, well, go to the bathroom, and then brush his teeth.

As Clay looked threw George's side of the closet, He picked out some black shorts and A plain white T-Shirt.

He also put out one of his own hoodies, knowing George liked to wear them to make him feel comfortable in his own skin.

(i'm making this sound like it's his Gender dysphoria outfit it's not 😭 [as in he's just self-conscious about his body])

Once the clothes where out Clay, who is already Dressed, Go into the living room and got a fluffy blanket out and put it on there couch.

Clay walked into kitchen Making George some tea, and the also got some cookies.

As Clay set all of the items on the coffee table, George walked in.

"Hello love! How do you feel?" Clay said, his voice sounding soothing.

"I feel a little better..." George murmured as he walked to sit next to Clay.

"Can I kiss you" George asked Clay, Making Clay smile.

"I'll Do whatever you want to make you feel better" Clay said while turning to George and putting his hand on George's cheek, stroking it with his thumb.