"Its just a book" (Fluffy)

I'm writing this with no plans also A.D.D Go BRRRRRRRRR

anyways, george is a elf that does witchcraft, and dream is a ghost [now you see him now you don't]

======

An elf walked into the forest, full of flowers, trees, birds, and more. The small elf walked over to a tree and sat down, talking in the nature around him. As the elf looked around him, enjoying the woods, and ghost faded into the world behind him.

"Hello" The ghost said, the ghost had a soft voice, with a slight echo. The elf looked over at the ghost giving them a friendly face "How are you dream?" The small elf said to Dream, the tall ghost smiled.

"I am doing swell, how about you, george?" Dream said to george, siting on his legs next to the elf .

"I am doing good, thank you for asking" George said while smiling. Dream took Georges hand an gave his hand a soft kiss, Making george laugh softly, as well as blush softly.

"What are you doing here" the ghost asked the smaller elf, making the elf smile. "Well, I was going to look for some herbs and flowers for something" George said, getting a book out of his bag and opening it.

"Whats with the book?" Dream asked the smaller boy. "Its just a book dream" the elf said, looking over at the ghost.

"Do you wanna go with me?" George said, giving the ghost a soft smile. "I mean, why not" the ghost muttered, so george put the book back in his bag and got up, and started to walk deeper in the forest.

==== later ====

George was making some tea in his house, well, a cabin, with the ghost floating around, watching him. "are you making it with the herds you got?" Dream asked george, making the elf nod.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Dream asked him floating right next to the short elf. "Your gonna have to drink it" George said, still focusing on the tea.

==== Later ====

George finished the tea with a spell he said under his breath, making the tea drinkable for ghosts, george tapped to tea pushing the floating tea cup towards dream.

Dream took the warm tea in his hands, looking up at george confused. "Drink it" the elf said while sitting down in a chair.

The ghost took a gulp of the tea, finishing it in only one sip. Then there was sparks flying around dream, he looked at his hands confused on what was happening. Then this ghostly body started to turn human.

he was on his feet now, his body was fully human now. He looked at his body, george was smiling sweetly and softly.

"Your a mad witch" Dream said, trying to mean it as a complement. "You could say I'm madly in love" George said while nursing the cup of tea in front of him whit a spoon.

"I- what?" Dream said while looking up and the brown and blued eyed elf. Making the elf look up at him, and smiling softly.

The man in front of the elf was beautiful, Human Dream had dirty blond hair with an under cut, it also had green streaks in it as well. He also was an elf, with white freckles and was dressed like an assassin, a hot, tall, green assassin.

"what I was trying to say" George said trying to sound confident, standing up and walking over to dream, making sure to saw his hips, and lastly putting his hand on Dreams chest.

"I'm madly in love with you" George said putting his face inches away from dreams "I think you may of casted a spell on me" Dream muttered low enough to where only george could here.

Then dream aggressively kissed george, like he wanted to kiss the elf for so long. as they kept kissing, Dream picked up George, and placed him on the table, keeping the make out session going.

Once dream stopped to catch his breath, and so did george. There lips were still close but not to close "I did caste a spell on you, its the one that turned you human" george said with a cocky voice.

"shut up" Dream said then kissed george, which george kissed back.

======

Little Writer Brain go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

anyways

word count :700