Good morning (Stream cuddles Part 2) (Fluff)

Yay part 2

Gory Pov

As my eye's fluttered open to see how close dream was to me, making my face heat up slightly.

I turned over to look at the time, it was around 9:00 am

I smiled Knowing what I wanted to do this morning, It was to make dream breakfast, in bed.

I turned back over to look at my boyfriend, I smiled again and kissed his lips softly.

Then wiggled out of his grasp so I could get out of bed.

I got dressed in a big sweater and some plan jeans.

I walked out of our room and went to the kitchen and started the burner.

I got some eggs, toast, and sausage patties, And started to cook.

Something that was running through my mind was something dream said to me last night.

'I love you, way too much' Is what dream had said to me, our relationship was just love.

That was my favorite thing about it, every time The both of use wanted to have sex, we would call it making love instead of sex.

Because that's what it was, dream was always gentle, loving, caring, and if he hurt me, he would stop every thing to make sure I was okay.

He did really care to much about me, that's why the 'why too much' makes me kinda said.

He treats me like a god while he's just a peasant compared to me, so me doing things like this, makes me hope he realizes that I love him, why more then he loves me.

after I was done cooking I put it on a plate and then pored some Orange juice in a glass, then put it on a tray (Thing) And walked back to our room.

I smiled to myself softly, I put the tray on his side table, then leaded down to kiss his lips, then I pulled away.

"clay" I muttered while shaking him softly, once dream groaned softly I knew he was awake, I kissed his lips again, he kissed back after a little.

I pulled away and smiled once his eyes fluttered open "Good morning sleepy head" I smiled "Can I wake up like that every morning?" Dream laughed "I'll see what I can do" I said.

"Can you sit up?" I asked dream, so he did, and I got the tray and put his in his lap "now, eat my handsome boyfriend" I said then kissed dreams forehead, he started to chuckle softly.

when he started to eat, I went back to the kitchen to clean up the mess and make myself some coffee, I went back to our room when my coffee was done to see dream was still eating.

"Hey" I smiled, dream looked over at me "hi" He said looking like a happy puppy. "you look happy" I laughed walking over to dream "I am, You know I love your cooking" Dream smiled.

"Oh clay I need to say something" I said Dream looked up at me, I leaned down to dreams ear. "I love you way more then you love me" I whispered in his ear, and then straightened my back up and took a sip of my coffee.

Dream has a soft blush on his cheeks now, which made me giggle softly.

____________

When dream was done eating, we had thought  today was a good day to be a lazy day, so we where laying in bed, I had put on some shorts just to be more comfortable while dream was still in his night clothes.

Dream looked at me playfully, with a big smile on his face "What?" I said to dream. He started to sprinkling kisses on my face "Clay" I said while giggling, I started to playfully kiss his face too.

Once the playfulness was over dream was on top of me, he had a big smile on his face.

"I love you, so damn much" He said then kissed me. My face turned from happy to sad, clay's face turned from happy to worried "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" Dream said.

"Clay, You treat me like royalty, while you treat yourself like you aren't even close to my ranking baby, It hurts me how you say to yourself that like don't deserve anything. Like my love." I said while sitting up looking at dreams beautiful green brown eye's.

"baby, no, I just" dream started, trying to think of his words. "Clay, you know I love you more then the world, and I know you love me the same but, sometimes, you act like your a nothing compared to me" I said, on the verge of tears.

"Wait, wait, baby boy, please don't cry, please" Dream pleaded to me, "Baby, I-I'm so sorry, I, I don't realize I do it" Dream said while cupping my face "I, do it because" Dream started "Because you don't care about yourself?" I said, Dream's face got slightly angry

"Let me finish my damn sentence!" Dream said to me "I just don't want to seem selfish, I don't want you to think this is only a one way thing, I want you to know that I love you, I want you to know that. But sometimes I might take It to far" He finished his sentence.

I looked up at him, tears slowly running down my face, "clay, you have proven your point, But I want you to be selfish, be as damn selfish as you want, keep me all to yourself, Say to the world you have clammed me!" I said laying back down, moving my hands around as I spoke.

Dream sat there, then leaned down to kiss me, I hesitantly kissed back, dreams hands went to my cheeks and then whipped away the tears that where there. "Fine, I'm gonna be so damn selfish as I can" Dream said while still kissing me.

"But" dream said while pulling away "I want you to be the exact same selfish as I am being with you, got it?" he said to me, I nodded.

"good now, I wanna cuddle and make out" He said then kissed me.

I was glad my emotions where out in the air now.

____________

Yay, I finished, 1027 words

hope you liked

also dreams a selfish bastard ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°  )