a blob prince (short fluffy)

I have the sapnap shimeji
fire boy likes to climb-

======

The elf was walking around, looking for a good spot to take a nap, once he found a spot he laid down and took the nap.

something the elf didn't know is that a small blob would lay on his thigh to also take a nap. But george was only taking a short nap, so the boy would wake up any minute.

once the elf boy woke up he found a palm sized blob creature laying on his leg, making him smile softly. George picked up the creature and gave it a soft kiss, making the creature wake up.

The creatures eyes looked up at george, then they started to jump up and down, exited. "what? you want another kiss?" George asked the blob, making the blob nod.

George leaned down to kiss the blob, then his lips touched to blobs (nonexistent) Lips, green sparkles started to fly around the blob and then poof.

"Oh my..." George muttered leaning back on the rock he was laying on, looking up at the prince in his lap.

"Oh, my goodness! thank you for saving me!" the prince exclaimed. George was blushing, looking at the handsome prince "Oh, Um, your welcome" George said with a soft smile.

"sorry, how rude of me, my name is dream" Dream said while getting out of Georges lap and putting his hand out for george to take. George smiled and said "My name is George" as he took the princes hand.

The prince asked the elf if he would like to take a walk with him, wanting to get to know his savior, witch George agreed too.

As they walked they found a small area that had more sun showing then the rest, is was just a small patch of land where George and Dream laid down at and continued to talk.

the elf looked over at the prince, realized that the prince was as beautiful on the inside as he was on the outside, making him smile.

"What is it?" Dream asked looking at the smaller boy "I was just admiring your beauty" George said, then realized he said it. "Oh- I'm Uh" George said while sitting up, his face being red as well.

"George" Dream said while sitting up as well, george looked over at the prince, then his lips connected to the taller boy's lips, george resisted at first but then melted into the kiss.

the prince disconnected there lips, with a soft smile. "I could admire your beauty all day long" the prince said, making george blush more but then say "Kissing me can get that done".

Dream smiled then kissed him gently again, witch george melted into. then the prince broke it again but reconnected it again, george kissed back again lovingly as the prince held him closer.

======

Okey I swear, there will be a smut after this- okey- okey.
word count: 473