"Just so you get an A" (Fluffy Collage Au)

This is a Collage AU! both dream and George are in collage
Dream is in the collage football team while george is the nerd (So original I know)
Hope you like it!

======

Dreams POV

I Was leaning in my chair, talking to my best friend Nick, when the teacher smacked the table to get the classes attention. "Okay, Today we have a new student, Please, be nice to them" Mr.James said.

I leaned forward, interested in the kid. "Mr. Davidson you may come inside" Mr. James said. Then a boy came inside the room, he had fluffy brown hair, brown eye's and was wearing a simple sweater and jeans.

"dude, he looks like a nerd" Nick said to me, I tilled to the side slightly, admiring him, I'll admit, he is pretty. His lips did look soft, especially with that soft smile he had on his face.

"yeah, yeah, whatever" I said shooing Nick away, making him smile cockily. "Whip that dumb ass smile on your face you ass hate" I muttered towards his direction.

"Mr. Davidson, you can sit wherever" Mr. James said, george went up the stairs, then went in the row, siting right in front of me.

He was slim, but not too slim, he had a nice side view, as well as that, a nice jawline. Even thought Mr. James was giving a lecture, the only thing I wanted is the kiss those soft lips of the nerd.

I know its cliche in all, he's just attractive, who wouldn't fall in love with his man in two seconds, he just, has it all I guess.

I didn't even mind if the world ended right now.

"Oh, and mister Davidson have you gotten up to around chapter 10?" Mr. James asked, The nerd, I wish he called students by there real name "Um, In my school we where up to chapter 12" he muttered.

His voice was slightly raspy but was smooth, he had a nice voice, hell, I could listen to it all day. "Oh wow, okay George" Mr. James said with a smile, like he was slightly impressed.

then he went back to talking about something we needed to do.

======

It was around two minutes before we needed to leave, Mr. James posed for a second and said "Oh, Mr. clay and George, I need you talk to the both of yo after class for a second".

I nodded, as well as george, I know his name, good.

== after class ==

I was sitting in a chair in front of the teachers desk, next to my crush, oh god, kill me now. "So george, I need to ask you a real quick question" Mr. James asked. "Yes sir, what is it" George asked his voice still soft.

"I know you only got in this school today, but I really need you to tutor clay" He said, with a lot of sorrow in his voice. "that's fine, I-I don't mind" George said, I don't know why he stuttered.

Wait is he scared of me? Maybe he's nerves around new people, Or maybe he thinks I'm scary? Am I that scary looking?

"Okay, are you find with this clay?" Mr. James asked me. I looked at the teacher "Yeah, I'm fine with it" I said nodding.