Helping out the Student Council

Y/n's pov

It was early in the morning, and I was standing in the student council meeting room. Jin had requested that I helped them with a integration program for next year. An academy school was going to be shutting down and he wanted to bring the students of the school into Hopes Peak as a class. The Ultimate Academy, a school like Hopes Peak, however instead of having their students sit in class together, each student has a 'talent lab' to help them hone their talents. It was basically Hopes Peak without any classes at all. The students would be moved to Hopes Peak as the 79th class, despite being the same year as the 78th. The integration program would have the student council introduce the new students to Hopes Peak and give them a tour of the current faculties. After they are done with the tour they will be brought to their new dorm house, which was built over break during the construction on the school building. Since the Kamukura project finished, the school had plenty of left over funding from the money made from the reserve course students. In a way, this was Jin's way of covering up the project more. 

The members of the student council clearly didn't like having a random student help them. Most of them thought they were better than everyone else, just cause they were on the student council. Of course there was Aiko who didn't seem to mind having me here, and there was a girl with glasses that didn't seem to bothered by me. The one glaring at me the most was Kotomi, who still hated me for obvious reasons. I simply stared blankly at them "wow, I didn't know most of the student council was filled with pretentious pests." Kotomi slammed her hands on her desk "Shut up! you should be grateful to even be in this room" I smirked at her "I'd be more grateful if this room was empty." She clenched her teeth and growled slightly. Aiko spoke up "c-can we just get this started and stop fighting" I nodded and shrugged "Clearly we don't need everyone in here to do the work, so I say 3 of us here give the tour, a few make sure the dorms are ready, and the rest of you can just do whatever it is you do with your massive egos" After they finished getting angry, it was decided that Me, Aiko, and Kotomi would be the ones giving the tour. The 3 of us left, heading out to the front gate to meet with the students. 

When we got there we saw a group of very contrasting students. I took out the file that Jin gave me earlier regarding the students. I opened it and looked at them "Alright, Welcome to Hopes Peak High School, you will be spending the rest of your high school years here. I'm Y/n Kamukura, the cute girl in the bunny hoodie is Aiko Umesawa, and the bossy lady with a ugly look on her face is Kotomi Ikuta. They are from the student council, I am just a student recommended by the Principal Jin Kirigiri. " I could practically feel Kotomi glaring at me while I talked "We need to make sure you are all here, so I'm going to call your name and talent out, step forward when I do" They nodded and I looked at the paper "Angie Yonaga, Ultimate artist" A tan girl with white hair walks forward "It is Atua that is the artist, I am only his vessel" I nodded "Gonta Gokuhara, Ultimate Entomologist" A big guy that looked like tarzan walked up "Gonta is here" I move on to the next "Himiko Yumeno, Ultimate Magician" A small girl with red hair and a wizard hat steps forward "It's Ultimate Mage. " I nodded and wrote that down before moving on "K1-B0, Ultimate Robot" The robot stepped forward "you may call be Keebo" I nodded again "Kaede Akamatsu, Ultimate Pianist" A blond girl with a musical note hairpin walks forward "here" I looked at the next "Kaito Momota, Ultimate Astronaut" A tall guy with purple hair, wearing his over-shirt like a cape stepped forward "Kaito Momota Luminary of the stars here" I ignored his statement and moved on "Kirimi Tojo, Ultimate Maid" A white haired girl in a maid outfit stepped forward and bowed "feel free to give me any order" I nodded and moved on "Kokichi Oma, Ultimate Supreme leader" A boy with purple hair and a white outfit with a checkered scarf stepped forward "Supreme leader of evil at your service" I sighed "Korekiyo Shinguji, Ultimate Anthropologist" A guy with long black hair and a mask over his face stepped forward "That would be me" "Maki Harukawa, Ultimate A...ahem.....Ultimate Child Caretaker." she stepped up silently glaring at me. I shrugged it off "Miu Iruma, Ultimate Inventor" a blond lady with goggle on stepped forward "Bow before me peasants" "no thanks, moving on." She moaned weirdly from my response, but I continued "Rantaro Amami, Ultimate Adventurer" A green haired guy with a black and white stripped shirt steps forward. "Nice to meet ya" I nodded "Ryoma Hoshi, Ultimate Tennis Pro" A short guy with a beanie stepped forward "I threw that title away long ago...." I shook my head and moved on "Suichi Saihara, Ultimate Detective" a boy with blueish hair and a detective hat stepped forward "Junior detective" I looked at the next "Tenko Chabashira, Ultimate Aikido Master" a girl wearing a green bow in her hair scoffs "I'm not gonna listen to a degenerate male" I shrugged and looked at the last one Tsumugi Shirogane, Ultimate Cosplayer" A girl with blue hair and glasses steps forward and nods. I closed the file and sighed "alright, everyone is here. we can now begin the tour of the campus."