Motive Seems Redundant

Y/n's pov

I made my way to Jabberwock Park, where everyone else had already gathered. Twogami glared at me, his arms crossed "You're late. Did you lose your nerve?" I stared at him "no, I was enjoying a leisurely stroll between the last chapter and now." Twogami stared blankly at me "you make no sense at all... regardless, it seems everyone is here." Kazuichi spoke up "What is it this time? So friggin' annoying..." Fuyuhiko responded, "then you shouldn't have come." Kazuichi put his hand against his forehead "Well... I mean... I don't know what'll happen to me if I don't come..." Fuyuhiko smirked "Heh, since none of us know what'll happen maybe you should be the one to test that out." Mahiru spoke up, arms on her hips "Hey! You may talk like you're tough, wiseguy, but you wouldn't be here unless you were scared too!" Fuyuhiko glared at her "What!?" Mahiru did a half-shrug "I guess even a big bad yakuza like you must've been scared of that monster, huh?" Fuyuhiko clenched his fist "What the fuck did you just say!?" Nagito interrupted, attempting to deescalate the situation "S-stop it, you two. Fighting among friends isn't good!" Fuyuhiko scoffed "What? Did you just say, 'Friend'? I'm not your friend, dumbass! When did I ever become friends with you bastards?" I kept a smart-ass remark that they wouldn't understand to myself. 

Hajime spoke quietly "e-eh?" Fuyuhiko put on fist to his side and spoke up "Let me be perfectly clear... I can do it, y'know." Teruteru flinched a bit "Huh?" Mahiru stared at him "y-you... what did you just say?" Fuyuhiko smirked "Oh? You didn't hear me? Then I'll repeat myself just once for you. I said... I can do it." Hajime approached slowly "Hey, Fuyuhiko... why don't you calm down for a bit?" Fuyuhiko glared and raised a fist "Bastard, don't talk to me like we're friends or something! I live in a completely different world than you bastards... Kill or be killed. That's the kind of world I live in. Heh, the current rules make more sense to me than that 'Play nice and get along' crap." Mahiru pointed her finger at him, speaking up "If you don't stop it right now... I'm gonna get seriously angry!" Fuyuhiko clenched his fist again "Don't treat me like a kid, bitch!" Peko spoke up "Just stop already... this kind of fighting will not get us anywhere." Fuyuhiko scoffed "shut the hell up! There's no way I'm dealing with this Kumbaya Crap! If any of you guys wanna die, step forward... I'll fuckin' kill you right now..." I frowned and stepped forward, towering over him and glaring down at him "You sure speak tough shit for someone who has a hitman do his dirty work." Fuyuhiko glared at me and grabbed the collar of my outfit "you wanna fucking die bastard!?" I returned his glare "Give it your best shot little man, Natsumi has a better chance of hitting me than you do" He tensed up his grip tightening on my collar "How the fuck do you know that name, bastard" I grabbed onto his wrist tightly, causing him to let go "I'm sure you'll find out from her after we leave this island." He glared at me, wincing from my grip. After a second, I let go of his wrist and let him pull back. 

Fuyuhiko stood there, glaring at me for a while until Monokuma appeared. Monokuma was wearing a tacky blue suit. "Umm... It looked like you guys were arguing. So I wasn't sure when to actually show up. It looks like I showed up an an awkward time!" Everyone stared at him for a moment before Chiaki spoke up "why... are you dressed like that?" Monokuma spoke again "Oh, didn't I mention it in my recent broadcast? It's my costume for the fun time!" Peko got into a uncomfortable defensive position "oh, don't tell me you're going to..." Monokuma cut her off "That's right! Since we're on a tropical island, I'm here to do my special quartet comedy routine!" Mikan spoke up nervously "wh-why does it matter that we're on a tropical island?" Sonia spoke "Can you even do a quartet comedy routine all by yourself?" Monokuma spoke "of course not, that's why I brought my partners." Kurokuma and Shirokuma appeared, Shirokuma in a black suit and Kurokuma in a white suite. They were both holding onto Monomi, who was in a pink frilly dress. She looked around, panicked "ha-wa-wa! What is this!?" Nekomaru sighed and picked his nose "hmm... that figures..." Monokuma speaks once more "thank you for waiting. Now then, without further ado, I'm pleased to present 'Kuma's Side-Splitting Live Quartet comedy show'!" Monomi let out a noise of shock "Huh!? I didn't hear anything about this! Are you telling me I have to improvise?" Gundham crossed his arms "...I'm speechless."