Baby Gangsta's Little Sis.

Fuyuhiko's pov

After 2 weeks of my sister constantly nagging me about when he is gonna come back, that bastard Y/n finally fucking shows up. When the bell rang signaling lunch time I got up and started heading out the door only to have an arm wrap around my shoulder "where ya headed baby gangsta?" It just had to be the annoying music girl "Don't fucking call me that!" I push her arm off my shoulder and glare at her "where I go is none of your damn business" I go back to walking away, only to be followed by a few people. "why the hell are you bastards following me!" I looked back at them. Music girl, photography lady, whiny brat, and the bastard. "Ibuki wants to see where baby Gangsta is going" "I'm staying with big sis Mahiru" "I wanted to check on someone in the reserve department...." "I'm going to the store to get some things" Everyone but the one I should bring is going with me. damn it. I walked faster, trying to get away from the annoyances, but the annoying music one kept up with me. "Stop fucking following me" "Is baby Gangsta getting hangry? Don't worry, Ibuki will get you some hormone-yaki! Wait here!" she ran off towards the music room most likely. There is no way in hell that I'm going to stick around for that shit. I started running off before that bitch could come back. I made it out to the reserve course building and headed over to my sister's class. I opened the door and looked at her "Natsumi, I need to talk to you. now." She rolled her eyes and got up, walking over "what is it brother?" "Let's go somewhere without so many people" "I better not be late for class because of this" We walk to the stairs that no one is at and I look at her "what is so important that you had to talk to me alone?" "the bastard that you wanted to meet is back in school" "wait! really!? can you introduce me to him finally?" i sigh and nod "yeah, i can try to convince him to meet up with you later. but you better not do anything stupid." "I know, I wont do anything stupid. I will be waiting by the main gate." "fine, but don't get your hopes too high" she nodded and headed back to her class. I sighed and started walking back to the main campus. 

after school

After all of classes had ended I walked over to the bastard Y/n, him and the class rep had just been playing games all fuckin' day. It really pisses me off but I needed to ask the bastard to come with me. "hey, Y/n. I need you to come with me." he looked at me with an unreadable expression, still playing the game despite not looking "Why" I balled my hand into a fist "don't ask questions, just fuckin' come with me damn it" he looks back at his game "you got an interesting way to ask people favors" now he was getting on my fucking nerves "bastard!" I wanted to punch him in the fucking face, but I held back. their game seemed to end as he sets the hand held down and looked at me again "you could have at least waited until I was done playing to ask. I'll come with you, but it better not be like our last talk session." I clenched my teeth tightly as he picked up his stuff "alright, lead the way Fuyuhiko." I started walking, pissed off. Natsumi better not ask me to do anything else for a fucking month after this. After a long and silent walk, we finally made it to the main gate where my sister was waiting, "there, I brought the bastard to you, now you better not ask me to do anything else for a while"  "I said introduce him to me, not just bring him to me, jeez, it was a simple request" "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE-" my mouth was suddenly covered by something, it was fuckin' hot! "Yo! baby gangsta, is this your little sis? Ibuki thinks she looks just like you" damn it, I thought this bitch gave up earlier. I glared at her and noticed more annoyances standing behind her. "two of em? this is making my head spin" "hmm, is this perhaps a dark clone sent from Gehenna to replace him and raise hell upon this domain!? My dark divas shall make short work of this evil and cleanse this realm." "ahah, wow. to think someone that isn't a part of the main class could gather so much hope into one place. I am truly lucky to see such an occurrence!" "oh my, with everyone here, we should all take part in a 'hang out' " "you are absolutely right miss Sonia!" "Ibuki likes that idea! Ibuki thinks we should all go to the arcade" I glared at all of them but couldn't speak because of the food stuffed in my face. 

Y/n's pov