Second Floor, Second Motive

Izuru's pov 

Leon was taken to the infirmary quickly after the punishment was finished, Monokuma didn't really bother to do well with the medical treatment, only covering the wound so he doesn't bleed out. Everyone seemed to be in a state of shock after the brutal display. I decided to fix the medical work on Leon, disinfecting the wound, putting the right medicine on the bandages and wrapping the wound, using medical tape to keep the bandage on. Leon had been passed out the entire time, so he didn't move much, allowing me to have an easier time. Monokuma had also made changes in the dorm hall again. Leon and Sayaka's dorm rooms had been refashioned into prison cells. Sayaka had already been locked into her cell, and wouldn't be able to leave it without being let out by Monokuma. The rest of us would be in charge of delivering food to them, but according to Monokuma we could just let them starve.  It was clear that Monokuma was trying to make them easy targets if anyone else was going to try to kill. The group was split between 2 groups, the ones who wanted to make sure they would be safe, and the ones who wanted to leave them their to the punishment of starvation. The group that wanted to keep them safe and alive outnumbered the other group, which only consisted of Byakuya, Celestia, Hifumi, and Mondo. 

I took Leon to his cell and set him down on the bed that was in there for him, after covering him with the thin blanket I left the cell and shut the door. Monokuma showed up to lock the cell doors, but didn't say anything before disappearing. I walked over to the incinerator room to get to bed, only to find the shutters already locked down with a note on it. 'students are all required to sleep in their dorms from now on.' I sighed and tore the note down, heading over to the dorm room that was for me. I sighed and opened the door and found that it now looked normal. I walked into the room, shutting the door behind me and checked around the room, making sure there was no Monokuma waiting for me. After I finished I laid down in bed and sighed, closing my eyes slowly. I slowly drifted off to sleep, only silence accompanying me. 

In my dream I stood in an arcade, where all the people inside were all strange transparent blue shapes walking around and talking. there were only 2 normal looking people, both shorter blonde girls. One had long hair with green eyes, and the other had short hair with a hairpin of a pixelated spaceship from a video game. I only recognized the one with short hair.... The one with long hair was standing next to me holding a plastic gun to a shooter arcade game. She looked over at me and smiled "are you ready to start Y/n?" my head started to hurt again as everything around me disappeared, leaving me in a white space with 2 chairs. On one of the chairs sat the person that was in my dream previously. "Welcome back Izuru. I see you are unlocking our memories of Natsumi. while they are very few, they are still important." 

I frowned and sat down in the other chair. "why am I remembering all these pointless things?" "no memories are pointless, they make a person what they are. you will understand in time. But you will remember things when you see a trigger. in this case you saw a baseball bat. you will know why that is a trigger soon." I frowned and stared at him "Who is Y/n?" "we are Y/n, or we were. That was our name before we lost our memories." "I...see.." "You've spent enough time here, time to go back to those memories" "Wait!" Before anything else could be said, I was in another place. Scene after scene went by. the reserve course building, the infirmary, outside the school, the arcade, all moment spent with this girl Natsumi were replayed and reestablished in my head. Once it all had finished, I simply woke up. 

I sat up in bed and heard the monitor in the corner turn on. I looked over to see a broadcast of Monokuma sitting in a chair with a glass of wine in his hand. "Good morning students. This is a morning announcement. Every time you kiddies survive a class trial, a new world will be opened up to you. so go, explore, hunt, kill! and don't say I never gave anything to ya." I headed out to into the call and looked around, heading to the area I figured would be the 'new world' mentioned, after making sure there was food for the 2 locked in cells. Everyone else seemed to have the same Idea as we arrived at the closed off stairwell to watch the gates slowly lift, allowing us access to the second floor. Mondo spoke up first "Whole new world? Dude its a stairwell" Makoto spoke softly after "looks like he gave us a second floor" Kyoko spoke up "Our data has been updated as well." Makoto spoke again "I guess we better head up there and check it out" I stared over at Makoto "When did you get main character status?" "huh?" Without another word, we all headed up the stairs to explore the new floor. The floor had 2 gym rooms for the separate genders, changing rooms, a pool, and a library, an archive room, and bathrooms. After a little while of exploring, everyone ended up in the library.