Monokuma

Izuru's pov

I frowned and looked at the time on the wall. it was 7:30 meaning if I was going to listen to this announcement I would have to find this gym in 30 minutes. I decided it would be best to go to this gym just so I would know what is going on at the moment. I walked out of the room and through the halls. I read the labels above each door until I found the one for the gym. I opened the door and looked around. No one else was there yet so I walked in and stood near the wall. I ended up leaning against the wall, watching the door while I waited for anyone else that would be here. Eventually the door was opened by a tall blonde male with glasses on. He wore a suit and had a look of superiority on his face as he looked around. He noticed me and had a disgusted look "It seems I'm not the first one to make it here. Unfortunate. Tell me, who are you to arrive before me." I stared blankly at him, he didn't look like anything special, but here he was acting like he was the king of the world. I decided to just ignore him, which seemed to piss him off "I expect an answer from you! Do you have any idea who I am? I am Byakuya Togami, heir of the Togami family" I didn't know why that would be important to me, but I said the first thing that came to my mind "How boring" 

Before he could say anything else, the door opened again and more students entered. He calmed himself and walked away from me, trying to look as dignified as possible. The people that came into the room introduced themselves to each as they entered. They each called themselves an 'ultimate' something. I remember what the person said to me in my memories, but I don't think hope is a talent. I didn't respond to anyone who went to me for introductions. things seemed to be relatively normal until a memory came into my mind as one of them spoke to me. 

I was sitting on the bench next to a girl with dark hair, a pale face with freckles, and dull eyes. I flicked the side of her head "No. bad Muko. You are not hideous" She put a hand on the spot I flicked her and looked at me "Muko?" I nodded "yup, its a nickname I came up with for you. Do you not like it" She looked away, her cheek red "no I... I like it"

I stared at the girl in front of me. her facial features matched the girl in that memory, and her voice was similar. The difference was that she had blond hair with a bunny pin in it. I could tell that it was a wig since the hair looked too fake to be real. She introduced herself as Junko Enoshima, but that was probably a fake name. I mentally shrugged and stared at her. She looked rather nervous about something "so. like, who are you?" I decided I might as well introduce myself without the weird talent title "Izuru" she stared at me "Umm... Izuru what?" I frowned "Izuru Kamukura.... who are you?" She stared at me, there was a glint of something in her eyes "Like, I already introduced myself to you" I whispered to her "I don't know who you are trying to fool. But Junko isn't your name. I may not remember much, but whatever you are up to I will figure it out. Muko" She tensed up and stared at her, tears in her eyes. I walked away from her as the doors opened again, a plain looking kid wearing a hoodie walked in. An obnoxious guy went over to him and lectured him about being late. 

After a few introductions, a laugh echoed through the room from the speaker "it seems that everyone is here now." from behind the podium, a bear thing pops out and lands on top of it. One side of the bear was white, while the other was black. Suddenly someone shouted out "Holy shit, a talking teddy bear" The bear got angry at that "I am not a teddy bear! I am Monokuma, The principal of this academy" another student speaks "the teddy bear is the principal?" again, Monokuma spoke out angrily "It's MONOKUMA. say it with me now Mono. Kuma." I spoke up in a monotone voice "i think we get it now. just get on with your speech or whatever this it" They seemed to immediately brighten up "Of course darlin'!" I wanted to throw up just from that sentence. "don't call me that again" "Alright honey! On with the Entrance Ceremony" "ugh" "Ahem. Welcome to hopes peak academy! You 17 have been selected to study and live here in this prestigious academy for the rest of your lives! You will not be allowed to leave the confines of this building, you will eat, sleep, study, and hang out here until the day you die." Their were obviously words of complaint from the students around the room, but the bear continued talking "our budget is rather extensive so you don't have to worry about common commodities, just enjoy the rest of your lives away from the dirty dirty outside world. Of course there is a way to get out of here." "What do you mean by that?" "disrupt the life style, cause a disruption, to put it simply. MURDER! pure cold blooded murder. stabbing, slashing, choking, bashing, whatever you want! If you kill someone else here, you get to leave!" 

the guy with a corn hairdue, Mondo, grabs onto the bear and yell at it "LIKE HELL WE ARE GONNA LISTEN TO YOU!" Monokuma glared and spoke in a growl "Violence against the headmaster will not be tolerated!" the red eye started flashing a bit, and a girl with lavender hair yelled out "Toss it, quickly Mondo!"  Mondo looked down at the bear and noticed the flashing eye, quickly throwing it away and into the air. It exploded in the air, barely at a safe distance away from us. Mondo stared down at his hand "I could have just died... thanks for the warning" one student looked at the remains of the bear "since the teddy bear blew up, does that mean we're safe?" The speakers turned on again as Monokuma laughed through them before another one of him came out of the podium "As if! I got a ton of copies waiting for their turns. Now since that was the first time, I will let you all off with a warning just this once. No students are allowed to attempt to hurt, or attack me! except Kamakura of course, he can hurt me all night if he wants~" Monokuma winked at me, causing me to want to gag "not interested" Monokuma sulked in the corner "immediately rejected"

Once Monokuma finished sulking, the rest of the rules and such were explained properly. Monokuma expected us to either live here the rest of our lives, or kill someone in order to get out of here. We could use anything to kill as long as we didn't get caught. After the explainations were finished, we were given a tour of the facility. Restrooms, School shop, A/V room, 2 empty classrooms, the cafeteria, changing room, baths, sauna, storage, incinerator room, and finally the dorm hall. Each person had their own room, marked by a plate with an pixel art  image of the owner of the room. Each room looked the same except for one. The door way was gold, the door looked overly fancy, the nameplate was a super detailed picture of me next to a pixel art of Monokuma. I frowned and opened the door, looking in to see what looked to be a love hotel with Monokuma laying on the bed in a bikini. I immediately closed the door and broke the plate with the image of me on it, looking back to see all the other students staring at me. I stared at them "I don't have a dorm room, I'm going to sleep in the incinerator room if anyone wants to shove me in the oven and kill me, be my guest." 

................................................................................................................................................................

A/n:

hello again, this is an extra short chapter since I am lazy and just wanted to put out an update. I am going to have a lot of differences from the game/anime for danganronpa since i'm too lazy to actually go back and watch it all. I don't have the patience to do word for word stuff. the next chapter might be longer, never know. anyways, until next chapter.