The ultimate hope meets the warriors of hope

y/n's pov

Pain, anger, sorrow, fear, disgust, and despair. That's all that was flooding my mind as the visions had kept replaying in my head. I could feel my body getting shaken my something, but I didn't know what. I heard muffled voices that were drowned out my a ringing in my ears. I know I am unconscious, but I can't do anything to wake myself up. The visions kept replaying, making me feel this burning pain from an injury I didn't have, the anger towards someone I could not see, the sorrow for someone I don't know, the fear of a figure behind someone, disgust towards someones actions, and the despair of these people I don't even know. I felt my body get lifted up by something, getting moved quickly in some direction. I couldn't even tell, my sense of direction was warped due to the circumstances. I felt a new feeling around me, panic. It wasn't me panicking, but someone near me. I wanted to wake up to see what was happening, but I couldn't. Everything I did was useless, futile, anything that I could think of doing wouldn't lead to the result I seek. The visions seemed to have stopped, but I still couldn't wake. I felt my body getting placed down on something soft, presumable a bed, as my hands were being crushed by something I could not see. I wanted to do something, I needed to do something, but what could I do. It was a terrible feeling, I needed to do something but I couldn't. I hate it, I have to do something, I need to wake up to help the people in my vision, I need to wake up to stop the crushing of my hands, I need to wake up to end this feeling of despair. It feels like something is there, laughing at me as it watches my struggling. I don't like despair, I hate despair, despair does nothing but cause problems. It drives people mad, it makes them do things they normally wouldn't do. It makes people kill, it makes people steal, it makes people manipulate others, it makes people.....boring. 'I will be who they want me to be, I will be the ultimate hope and get rid of despair. I will start with the people my visions want me to help, if helping them will help get rid of this despair, then I will put my life up to save them.'

Things around me started to become more clear, voices less muffled, and feelings more clear. My hands were still being crushed, but they were being crushed by something soft. I tried opening my eyes, only to have light stab my retina, forcing them closed once again. I tried twitching my finger, and in response I heard a light gasp and one of my hands no longer felt like it was being crushed. I moved the hand over my eyes, opening them again. I was able to look around more clearly, my vision slowly adjusting to the light. I was definitely in the infirmary on one of the beds. There were two people at the side of the bed, one of them seemed to be holding onto my hand tightly. I guess the other person was holding the other hand until recently. "hey, can you let go of my hand, you are kind of crushing it" the hand was released slowly "sorry..." based on the voice, that was definitely Chiaki. I looked at the other person as my eyes adjusted more to the light "You made me worry you...you Idiot!" That was Hiyoko, who is most likely crying now. I slowly sat up, keeping my hand over my eyes to keep the light from being to bright. I looked at Chiaki and then Hiyoko "how long was I out?" Chiaki looked at me and answered "around an hour" "an hour huh...how long were you guys here?" "Hiyoko was with you the whole time, I had to clean up things in the cafeteria before getting the chance to come here." I looked at Hiyoko, who was still crying, but she looked angry "You stared me! I was worried that something had happened to you and I..I didn't want that!" I grabbed her hand "I'm sorry, at least I'm awake now." she gave me a pouty look "you better make it up to me for that!" I chuckled lightly "I'm making up for a lot of things now. . . Don't worry, I will make it up to you as soon as I can" she nodded slowly and looked down. Chiaki grabbed my free hand and held it "we should probably leave the infirmary soon, It's rather uncomfortable in here with all the bright lights and white colored everything." I nodded and moved off the bed slowly, Hiyoko hugged onto my arm once I was standing. 

We all left the infirmary and went to check on how the class was doing in the cafeteria, everything had been cleaned up and put away. The masks that I had made with Hiyoko were put in a box, Souda had removed the fog machine, and all the decorations were gone. A few people were still in the cafeteria, but most had already gone home. Mahiru was sitting at a table looking through photos, Nekomaru was putting away extra tables with Akane, and Natsumi was sitting on the opposite end of the table that Mahiru was at. Hiyoko let go of my arm and went over to Mahiru, looking at the pictures with her. Natsumi noticed me and got up, walking over "Hey Y/n! I heard that you were in the infirmary so I decided to wait for you. What took you so long?" I stared at her "I just woke up a few minutes ago, I passed out from a painful headache. Why are you here though? I didn't see you show up while we were serving food" she crossed her arms "big brother lied to me and said you guys were just decorating the cafeteria so I thought to check it out last" I nodded slowly "why did you decide to wait for me though? You could have just come to the infirmary" she looked at me "I saw Mahiru so I decided to have a friendly chat with her, but she just ignored me the whole time" "you were trying to bully her again?" "IT WAS NOT BULLYING!" I sighed and pat her head "jeez, no need to get defensive about it. Is your brother still at the school?" she nodded "yeah, he said he would be walking me home. He is currently walking around with Peko at the moment" I nodded and sat down "alright, I guess you are going to be waiting for him in here then?" she nodded and sat by me "yeah, nice outfit by the way. You look really hot in it" I shrugged "thanks, Hiyoko had it picked out as my costume for the day." she nodded slowly "is that why you are matching with that girl?" "well, sort of." she stood up and looked at me "I will see you later, I'm gonna try to find my brother" I nodded and she left. I decided to head to my room after a few minutes of sitting there without anything happening. While walking I felt like someone was following me, but when I looked around I didn't see anybody whenever I checked. I entered my room after making sure no one was watching and locked the door behind me. I walked over to my bed and laid down, deciding to try sleeping.