The end of the killing game

Y/n's pov

I stood at the gate that blocked entry to the fourth floor, staring at the camera that was on the other side. Soon enough, Monokuma appeared next to me and spoke "it's after 10 pm cutie, you're supposed to be in bed" I looked down at Monokuma an stared blankly "I wanted to talk to you" Monokuma chuckled and put his paws up to his head "oh my, are you finally realizing your feelings for this adorable bear?" "I don't want to talk to Monokuma. I want to talk to you, Junko" Monokuma stood silently before speaking in Junko's voice "Sorry honey, but I cant just open any doors just for you to talk to me." I stared still and spoke again "If you let me come talk to you I will give you a kiss" Immediately the door opened and Monokuma disappeared. I sighed and started walking up the stairs. As soon as I reached the top of the stairs, lights turned on, leading to one of the rooms in the hall. I walked over to the room and opened the door, showing a room with a lot of monitors on one of the walls, showing a screen that said 'The show will continue at 6 am.' I looked over to one side of the room and saw a large door that was designed to look like Monokuma. I sighed and knocked on the door, receiving a knock back. 

I sighed and opened the door, looking in to see Junko sitting in a chair surrounded in a bunch of controls that were no doubt for controlling Monokuma. Junko smiled up at me with her eyes closed "Hi honey, you've finally come to see me~" I stared blankly "Did you just speak with a tilde" she went into a weird pose and spoke"I have no idea what you're talking about ( 0 30)" I sighed and shook my head "Can you talk normally?" She put her hands on her lap and stared up at me "Okay!  I'll talk however you want me to for that kiss you owe me (0 3< )" I shook my head and looked at her "Well, stand up first" She jumped up out of the chair and held her hands behind her back "Okay! I'm up!" "close your eyes" She nodded and closed her eyes, puckering out her lips. I put one hand on her cheek, pulling her closer. She opened one of her eyes slightly so I spoke "no peeking or you wont get your kiss" She quickly shut the eye. I smirked and leaned in, before kissing her nose "there you go, you got your kiss" She opened her eyes and pouted "Hey! I was promised a kiss, that wasn't a kiss!" "I said you would get a kiss, I didn't say you would get one on the lips. For someone who thinks things over too much, you didn't think much about my wording." She stood there silently for a moment before giggling "I guess you're right.... You're such a tricky person Kamukura~" I flicked her forehead "Talk normally" She whined and held her hand up to the spot I flicked "I'm Sowwy I didn't mwean to upswet wou" "I will slap you" "Talking normally!" 

I put a hand up to my forehead and sighed again "alright, now that we can talk normally, what are you even doing this killing game?" Junko stared up at me "Umm.... Well, I originally planned it to spread despair over the world." "Why are you doing it now though" She stood there silently for a moment "I guess to make it clear that you are mine." "Making other people fight doesn't make me like you" "Huh?" I sighed again "this killing game, It doesn't make me love you at all. Hurting people, causing problems, being a nuisance. those things wont make me like you, they will only make me want to stay away from you" "But how else am I going to prove that I love you more than anyone else?" I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed "you put effort into knowing me, knowing what I like and don't like on a reasonable level as well as know what boundaries I have. If you really loved me, you would want to find ways to make me happy, not try to force me into being yours. That isn't love, that is being possessive and objectifying" Junko frowned and nodded "Well, It's probably too late to do that now" "Let me guess, you ruined the outside world to the point that it is barely recognizable anymore?" Junko looked off to the side, poking her pointer fingers together "Maybeee" I side and flicked her forehead "If you put an end to whatever you are doing to ruin the world, and put an effort into making the world better, it could probably go back to normal. I'm sure there are other people that are trying to do such things as well" Junko looked up at me "how do you know that I would be able to do anything good for this world?" I grabbed onto her chin and looked into her eyes, very close to her "you were able to manipulate the world into chaos, I know there is more to you than a pretty face. You can use that way over average intelligence of yours for something good as well."