Trail 2

Izuru's pov

Sakura's body was full of holes, yet she didn't fall down. Her body dripped with blood as she stood tall like a statue. I continued to keep Chihiro from looking at the body, knowing he wouldn't be able to handle seeing a gruesome sight. Mondo stood where he was, unable to believe anything that had just gone down. He seemed to be in a state of shock from what had just gone down. Soon the rest of the group began showing up to the area, shocked at the body. The person who took it the worst was Aoi; who upon seeing the body, screamed in shock and cried, demanding for the person responsible to step forward. After a while, Monokuma appeared with his signature laugh. "upupupupu It seems we are going to have a very special case this time around. Instead of an investigation period, we are going to have to skip straight to the trial." Makoto spoke up first "No investigation?! How is that fair?" Monokuma spoke up "Well, there are 3 witnesses, and each of them know what caused this to happen. So, it's fair. unless all of you want your secrets out. Now go, hurry on to the elevator doors now." Monokuma disappeared, and everyone did as told, heading off to the red doors on the first floor. Mondo had snapped out of his shock and followed after, while I carefully guided Chihiro out to keep him from seeing the body. I had let go of Chihiro as soon as the body was no longer in sight and we walked silently to the red doors. 

The ride down the elevator was silent besides Aoi's quiet crying, and Byakuya telling her to 'stop that unpleasant whining'. Chihiro stood by my side silent as he stared down at the floor, most likely unable to comprehend what's going on. Mondo stood by the wall with his head down,  Kiyotaka was stood next to him, standing perfectly straight with his arms behind his back. The Elevator was stopped and we all stepped out into the court room. Monokuma sat on his throne, and the other throne was moved into the circle of podiums. Monokuma let out a laugh as we all slowly moved to our spots. In the place where Sakura would have stood was a memorial picture with an x over her face. Leon and Sayaka's spots were occupied with a similar stand picture but instead of and x there was a poorly drawn cell door dawn over their faces. 

Monokuma spoke up soon "I shall begin with a simple explanation of a class trial" I sighed "We've already heard it once, I'm sure we don't need it again" Monokuma huffed "Don't interrupt me babe, I'm having my own moment here" "If you never call me that again than you can continue" "Okie dokie sweet cheeks. Ahem. During the Class Trial, you will present your arguments for who the killer is, and vote for whodunnit! If you vote correctly, only the Blackened will receive punishment! But if you pick the wrong person... I'll punish everyone besides the Blackened, and that person will get to graduate and leave this academy!" I sighed and looked around the circle of people. Yasuhiro spoke up first, scratching the back of his head "Well, shouldn't this be, like super easy? I mean there are 3 witnesses this time. We can just ask them" Mondo was looking down while Chihiro was looking away, nearly crying. Byakuya spoke up next "I doubt we will get anything useful out of those two fools, so why don't we just skip to the obvious part and ask our second time witness" I sighed and looked at him "Well, if you think this is going to be easy then you are mistaken. because even if everyone knows what happened, It comes down to who is technically responsible." Aoi shouted out "What is that supposed to mean! Just come out and say who did it!" Kyoko spoke up "Hold on, allow an explanation" Aoi yelled again "How can it be difficult to just say who killed her!" "Because she was killed by the defense mechanism for the changing rooms." 

The room went silent for a bit, until Hifumi spoke up "wouldn't that make Monokuma the killer then?" Celeste spoke up "Why don't you shut up unless you have something useful to say you worthless baboon" "Eep! of course Ma'am." Byakuya glared at me "Enough wasting of time, just get to explaining this and entertain me peasants." I stared at him blankly "You're gonna have to work your brain too sir silver spoon. Else you want to die because of a technicality here." Byakuya slammed his hands down on his podium "don't you dare assume that I would have to work with the likes of you" Mukuro spoke up "Let's just stop this fighting and get back to what's important here" Kyoko spoke as well "Agreed, first explain how we might die due to technicality" I nodded and began "Right now, there are a few possibilities, the blackened could be Sakura, Mondo, Chihiro, me, or Monokuma. Since Monokuma wouldn't have called this class trial without having it be one of us, it is down to the other 4 options." Toko nervously spoke "f-four options? h-how are we gonna f-figure it out?" Kyoko spoke again "First we will need to know exactly what happened." I nodded and looked over at Chihiro "Chihiro, are you comfortable with everyone knowing your secret." Chihiro nervously moved around "I mean... I-If it will help keep everyone alive... Y-yes" Byakuya sighed "I hardly see how knowing her secret will give anyone help on how to decide" "It's because Chihiro is a boy."

The entire room went silent once again as everyone stared at Chihiro in shock. I waited a bit before speaking again "After everyone's secrets were used as a motive, Chihiro decide to overcome his insecurities so that his secret couldn't be used against him. Because of his girly stature, he probably felt it was better to pretend to be a girl to avoid being harassed about his figure. So He figured that if he became more manly, he wouldn't have to lie about his gender anymore. That's why he went to Mondo for help" Kiyotaka spoke out "And obviously my bro decided to help him! Because that's just how awesome he is! Right bro?" Mondo looked even more down, clenching his fists. Kiyotaka spoke up again "Bro?" I spoke again "Mondo agreed to hear him out, but after Chihiro had explained his situation, something about it set Mondo off and mondo went to bash Chihiro's head in with a dumbbell. I managed to stop his arm before it could hit Chihiro, but that didn't stop Chihiro from being scared and letting out a scream. Sakura heard Chihiro scream and rushed over to find out what happened, but in the moment she forgot about the mechanism on the door. When she opened the door, The machine guns fired and shot her till she died" Kiyotaka was taken back "What! that's nonsense! My bro would never try to kill anyone! Right bro" Mondo was once again silent, and Kiyotaka spoke with less confidence "B-bro?" Mondo spoke up in a defeated voice. "It's true, I almost killed the little guy. . ." Kiyotaka was shocked "b-but. why? my bro isn't like that!" Celeste speaks in a cold voice "Personal relationships aren't important right now. What we need to focus on is figuring this out. So shut your whimpering trap and focus on the task at hand"