An Upset Brother

Y/n's Pov

I opened my eyes and looked around the dorm room. I frowned and sat up slowly, groaning from a headache due to the amount of information that flooded my brain in my sleep. My anger seemed to unleash a flood of memories during the night, reminding me of who I am, and what had happened. I sat up slowly and sighed, stretching out before getting up. I looked around the room a bit before going over to the closet and looking through the clothes. I pulled out a an outfit that seemed familiar. It was a Yukata with a rabbit and a cat design sewn on it. It was something that Chiaki and Monaca made for me in a filler chapter that was removed after a few too many spelling and continuity errors. I decided to wear it for the day after taking a quick shower. Once I had gotten it on and tied the sash on, I headed out to the cafeteria. I walked in and went over to the table I normally sit at, no one bothering me since no one was there. Soon Mukuro walked in and looked over at me. She stared in some form of confusion before heading over and sitting by me. "I see you're wearing something different today" I nodded "yeah, but I'm not the only one that's going to be wearing something different today" She tilted her head "What do you mean by that?"

Soon the door opened once more, Celeste walking into the room wearing a maid outfit. it wasn't very different from her normal clothes, the colors were similar but the dress was less pooffy. She walked over to the table slowly, a neutral expression on her face. She stood next to me, keeping the same expression "good morning... master." Mukuro stared at me "What did you do" I sighed "She played a gambling game with me and lost, this is the punishment for that. She chose the punishment, not me" Mukuro nodded slowly. I looked up at Celeste "Go and bring some breakfast from me and Mukuro." Celeste's eye twitched but she put on a very fake smile "Of course master." She walked to the kitchen, leaving me and Mukuro alone. Mukuro looked at me "Izuru. . . do you have any ideas on how to end this killing game?" I pat her head "yeah, but we are going to have to go through one more class trial before I can do anything" Mukuro frowned and nodded "okay.." Celeste walked back into the cafeteria holding two trays of food. She set on in front of me and the other in front of Mukuro, then stood next to my seat. "Is there anything else you need master?" I nodded and looked at her "stand a little closer Celeste" She stepped closer to my seat, standing still "Is master going to have me feed him?" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down, making her sit down on my lap. Her face changed color for a moment before she put on her poker face again "Is there a reason for this, master?" I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder, whispering into her ear "I'm sure that you're upset that you don't get to make me dress up to your vampire fantasy, but I'm sure you can find this arrangement enjoyable as well." I felt her shiver as her face turned red again "o-of course master." 

I ate a little bit of the food Celeste made, feeding her some as well. She was constantly red faced throughout it, while Mukuro stared at us with a pout. After all the food was gone, I set her off my lap and pat both their heads "Alright, I'm going to be looking for my motive disk since someone stole it. I'd appreciate if you'd both help look." Mukuro nodded "of course" Celeste smiled "as you wish master" i smiled "Mukuro you check second floor, Celeste check the 3rd floor, I'm going to look around on the first floor" Celeste smiled "making the girls search the further places, you are so mean master" I shrugged "It's more likely to be used down here, since whoever stole it most likely needs the A/V room to view it. however they could be hiding it on one of the other floors." They nodded and both walked off. I got up and headed off to the A/V room, looking around inside. 

Instead of Hifumi or Byakuya, I saw Chihiro sitting in the corner working on a laptop. I entered the room slowly and walked over, looking down at the screen to see him writing up code for an AI. "Hey Chihiro, what are you doing in here" He let out a noise of panic, quickly shutting the screen and looking up at me "O-oh. H-h-hey Izuru. You scared me. I was just.. working on something" I nodded and sat down in a chair "I have a question for you bud." he stared at me "w-what is it?" "Kyoko told me the other day that someone had stolen my motive video, do you have any clue about that?" Chihiro sat there for a moment in silence "I haven't been coming in here lately, but Hifumi and Byakuya keep trying to have me give them this laptop" I frowned and nodded "That doesn't narrow down the suspect list, but at least it gives some extra proof it's one of the." I pat his head causing him to look down "i-i'm happy to help" I got up again "yeah, I'm gonna go see if I can find either suspect, and if you need any help with your AI there I'm willing to help" He looked up at me "how did you know?' I smiled as I started walking out "You aren't the only one here with coding knowledge, you're just considered the best."