A Little Ultimate Chaos

Y/n's pov

The classroom was very quiet, no one was able to speak for some reason. They all just sat there and stared at me and Monaca. Monaca was sitting in her wheelchair next to my desk, smiling happily as she played on my gamegirl. Eventually, Mikan speaks up "s-so, w-why is she in a wh-wheelchair?" Hiyoko turned to Mikan "Geez, learn to read the room pig barf. You could have just asked a sensitive question" Mikan hides in her arms, crying "eeeek, I'm sorryy, I wanted to know what was wrong" Monaca looked over at them and smiled, speaking happily "It's fine, Monaca is in a wheelchair because papa hurt her a long time ago" I sighed "she got an injury from her father and had to use the wheelchair to heal properly. however she doesn't have enough strength in her legs to walk properly so she is in a wheelchair until I can have her start learning to walk again" Mikan nodded and looked down. Souda spoke up suddenly "she seems awfully cheerful saying that. its kinda creepy. I mean how could someone say that happily?" Monaca hugged onto my arm "Monaca is happy because big brother promised to protect me and help me" I pat her head and she smiled up at me, closing her eyes. Sonia spoke up now "woah, could this be a forbidden love between siblings that I've seen in Japanese drama!" "absolutely not. I have no romantic feelings towards my little sister. what kind of weird shows have you been watching." Sonia looked disappointed and didn't say anything else. Fuyuhiko groaned and spoke "I don't give a fuck about that brat, can we just get classes over with so we can go home?" Monaca opened her eyes and tilted her head, looking up at me "Big brother, what's a fuck?" 

I felt an anger for somewhere deep in my brain as the big brother mode activated again. "Monaca, I need you to forget that word. face the back wall, close your eyes, and cover your ears. I will tap on your shoulder when you can uncover your ears and look" Monaca nodded and did as I told her to. I stood up from my chair, and walked over to Fuyuhiko's desk. Fuyuhiko was leaned back with his feet on his desk and his eyes closed. Peko reached towards the sword on her back but froze when I shot a glare at her. Fuyuhiko opened his eyes and looked at me as I put a hand on his shoulder. "What do you think you are doin' bastard?" I started crushing his shoulder with my hand and glared at him "I don't care who you are Fuyuhiko, or what power you think you have. If you swear, or do anything bad in front of Monaca ever again. You will wish that you were shot to death." Fuyuhiko clenched his teeth and grabbed onto my suits collar "You got a lot of balls to be pulling something like this bastard." I grabbed his arm and pulled it down, hearing a loud crack like pop from his shoulder as he let go of my suit, letting out a noise of pain. I slammed his head against the table and leaned down, whispering in his ear "Like I said. I don't care what power you thing you have. do you understand punk?" he growled at me, clenching his teeth still "Understood, bastard" I looked over at Peko, who had her hand on the hilt of her sword, shaking slightly as she glared at me. I glared back "try it and I will do more than dislocate a shoulder." She let go of the sword slowly, still glaring at me. I started walking back to my desk "glad you understand." I gently tapped Monaca's shoulder and she uncovered her ears, looking at me "Monaca is clear to listen and see now?" I nodded and smiled "yup, all clear now" she smiled and nodded rolling her wheelchair back to face my desk. The class was silent once again but eventually Ms. Yukizoma started teaching the class. 

After class Lunch time

I took Monaca to my room after we were excused for lunch. The other 4 kids immediately swarmed to her and started asking questions. They kept asking about what happened but Monaca didn't tell them, she just said that it didn't matter now and that she was safe. After a while of questioning they all pulled her into a hug. There was a knock on the door before it was opened, Jin walking into the room. He looked around the room before looking at me "Y/n, the situation with them will be settled by next week. They will be put into dorm housing with a staff member looking after them, except Monaca. Due to her circumstances she will be staying with you. Since their classroom needs to be repaired, they will be temporarily moved into your class. This way you will be able to look after them until they are able to return to their own class." I nodded "alright, can you prepare an area for me to do physical therapy for Monaca?" Jin nodded "that will be ready for you by tomorrow. Now then, after this lunch break is over you can take those 5 with you to class." I nodded and looked at the group, they were all still in their group hug that has somehow turned into a huddle.