Cooking Up a Trial

Y/n's POV

When I arrived at the mountain, everyone had gathered, staring up at the mountains that now had 4 monokuma heads on top. Each was carved from stone and clearly made as separate halves that were put together and placed on top of the mountain, which looked like it could fall at any moment due to a lack of forethinking. Of course, Kazuichi was the first to say something.

"Hey, What the heck is that mountain?! Wh-When did that get there?!" His face was paper white and he looked more shocked about this than when Twogami's body was found.

"The mountain was always there. the Monokuma heads carved out on top, those are new." I spoke up, with an evident distaste for the lack of creativity in the disgusting decore.

there was a moment of silence as everyone seemed to collect their thoughts about this.

"That story might be true after all. There might be an enormous organization involved in all of this." Peko spoke up with a bit of anxiousness on her normally expressionless face.

"You mean... that thin Byakuya said before, right?" Hajime spoke with a hesitant voice.

"Byakuya... we still needed his knowledge..." Sonia spoke with regret

"I still can't believe he's dead!" Nekomaru spoke while clenching his fist.

Ibuki began foaming at the mouth and somehow repeating Byakuya's name over and over despite the froth. but her words were cut off by Chiaki

"Where are Gunham and Fuyuhiko?" She tilted her head slightly as she looked around.

"Um... now that you mention it... It appears they aren't here yet." Mikan spoke nervously.

"Oh, I know! They ran away!" Hiyoko cheerfully announced. Immediately after she said that Monokuma popped up out of nowhere

"No way in hell I'd let them escape! Look, I dragged this one back over here!" Monokuma spoke while rubbing the back of his head

Kurokuma and Shirokuma could be seen dragging Fuyuhiko along, the short gangster clearly pissed off

"Don't fuck with me! Let go of me already damn it!" Fuyuhiko cursed as the two bears carried him

"Hey now, if you keep acting violent we might have to eat you up " Monokuma threatened while showing off claws he didn't have before

"Fuck yeah, I bet this midget would taste good when fried" Kurokuma drooled, letting go of Fuyuhiko to wipe his mouth

"Not enough meat on the bones for that" Shirokuma spoke before shoving Fuyuhiko towards the group.

"Fuyuhiko, what were you doing all this time!?" Mahiru spoke up, hands on her hips

"Nothing... I wasn't really doing anything" Fuyuhiko straightened out and dusted off his suit as he spoke "I was just chilling in my room when I heard that fat bastard got killed. Who the fuck cares anyways"

"you... how can you say something so irresponsible!?" Mahiru spoke in a low tone, clearly angry then started shouting "We've been doing our best to investigate this murder, even though we don't want to, just to survive. Do you understand!"

"Wait. Mahiru, that's enough... you too, Fuyuhiko." Nagito spoke up, trying to defuse the situation. In response Fuyuhiko muttered some swear and looked away, crossing his arms.

"Umm... I guess we're waiting for Gundham? " Akane chimed in, looking like she didn't even care about what was going on

"I am right here" Gundham spoke up, standing near the group as if he was here the whole time, even though he was just recently doing his best to stay out of everyone's eyesight to make his way to that spot. "Remember this well! A main character appears when he intends to!"