Fall Festivities, Part 2: Preparation and Procrastination

Y/n's pov

I stared down at Hiyoko in confusion, she wanted me to use that outfit? I look at her face to see if she was kidding, but she seemed to be serious. "why do you want me to wear that?" "well, I want to see what you look like in it without the mask" "but why" "Don't worry about that, just wear it!" I sighed and nodded picking up the outfit from her hands. She smiled and stared at me "hurry and get it on" "can you step out of the room or look away?" she nods and went out of the room quickly, hiding behind the door. I sighed and started taking off the over parts of my shirt, when I got down to the undershirt I noticed that the door was cracked open a bit. I frowned and just put the kimono on over the clothes. I walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Hiyoko standing there pouting slightly "alright, you see me in the kimono. but I don't think this is scary enough" she nodded and sighed before looking at my face "do you have any color contact lenses, and fake fangs?" "I can make some fangs and I might have some color contacts." she nodded "alright, do it quickly and then we can go back to the class" I nodded and went back into my room, quickly making some fake fangs with some pieces of plastic. After I put them in I went to my nightstand and picked up a small gadget. It was a simple device that could change a person's eye color in a few seconds. They used this on me when they were changing my appearance during the Kamukura project, but I used it to change my eyes back to their natural color. I used it to make my eyes red and then looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a demon that was very boring, but this should pass as a good enough costume. I walked out of the classroom and stared down at Hiyoko "Is this good enough" she stared at me for a while before taking out her phone and getting a picture "its perfect!" I glared down at her and she covered the bottom half of her face with her sleeve, letting out a strange squeal "If you send that picture to anyone, you are dead" she nodded quickly, staring into my eyes. I sighed "alright, lets just head back to the classroom and see if the others are done getting costumes" she nodded and started walking to the classroom. 

The classroom had a few people in it currently; Ms. Yukizoma, Chiaki, Nagito, Hajime, Mahiru, Teruteru, Ibuki, and Souda. Ms. Yukizoma had a crying Teruteru restrained to a chair with menu ideas written on the board, I guess he tried to be perverted and had to be restrained. Nagito was wrapped in bandages that looked slightly burned with a bunch of liquids staining the bandages, he probably went to the infirmary and fell into a cabinet and his luck made it a good mummy costume. Chiaki was playing on her game girl while sitting at her desk, she was supposed to find a costume for Nagito but by the looks of it he wasn't needing one. Ibuki was standing by her desk with a proud look on her face as she laughed at Souda who didn't like the costume he was wearing. Souda had a plush dinosaur hat on his head with what looked to be dinosaur pajamas on, complete with a fake tail sewn onto the rear. Hajime was sitting at his desk in a clearly store bought Jason Voorhees costume. Mahiru was looking through pictures in her camera, clearly not interested in helping Hajime with his costume. Hiyoko dragged me over to Mahiru and tapped her shoulder, causing her to look up at me and Hiyoko. When Mahiru looked at me, she froze for a few seconds and then looked at her camera then back at me. She kept looking back and forward for a few moments before stopping and staring at me "you were the one that was out there?" I sighed "yeah, but don't tell anyone what you saw, okay?" she nodded before looking over at Hiyoko and smiling. She whispered something to Hiyoko that caused her to go red and started angrily ranting and lightly hitting Mahiru. I couldn't make out anything of what she said because of how jumbled up it was. After a while of her anger, she stopped as the door to the class was opened. Sonia entered the room with a proud look on her face, followed by Gundham.....who was wearing something that he would normally wear. A tattered trench coat with his scarf over the neck, chains wrapped around his forearms, and small matching scarfs for each of his 'dark divas of destruction'. Gundham laughed as he went to his seat and sat down, followed by Sonia. Souda tried to talk to Sonia but he was ignored as Sonia started talking to Gundham. Soon Mikan and Mitarai walked into the room, Mitarai dressed up as vampire. Mikan was apologizing a lot and crying while Mitarai comforted her. I sighed and looked at the Hiyoko and Mahiru, they were both looking at pictures on each other's phones. They looked up at me and whispered to each other, clearly not wanting me to be part of the conversation. I walked over to my desk and sat down to give the two their privacy. The door opened once again, and Fuyuhiko and Peko walked into the room. Fuyuhiko was in a samurai style yukata with a sword tied to his waist, it was made to look like a fake sword but I could tell that it was real. They both went over and sat down in their seats. That just leaves Akane and Nekomaru out of the classroom. After a few more minutes Akane walked into the room and sat down in her seat. Ms. Yukizoma looked at her and frowned "Akane, where is Nekomaru?" suddenly there is a booming laughter as the door opened, showing Nekomaru who had a very realistic costume of Frankenstein's monster. Mikan let out a shriek and Ibuki started foaming at the mouth and passed out. Ms. Yukizoma had Nekomaru go change to something less scary since he would scare everyone away. He came back with just green face paint and the bolt head piece, it wasn't as scary as before, but Nekomaru is still scary.