Trial and Terror

While the other students were looking at their eHandbooks, I headed to the infirmary to get the knife in my shoulder out. Once there I set the stuff on the table for me to work with and began treating my wound. Once I finished, I went to leave, only to find the door wouldn't open. I sighed and sat down on one of the beds, thinking about what to do, until an announcement over the intercom started "ahem. Anyone caught trying to interrogate the Victim will be punished by death. You're supposed to investigate, so no cheating!" I sighed and tried opening the door again, but it still wouldn't open. Monokuma appeared in the room and laughed "Why are you trying to leave? Just be a good victim and wait until the class trial kay?" I stared blankly at it "If I'm going to be stuck in here, at lease bring me something to eat. Unless you want me to stay hungry" Monokuma saluted and immediately disappeared, before reappearing again with a table of food. Of course it had a candle and a second chair that monokuma was sitting in "here you go! a table for you and me to have our first date!" I grabbed a plate of food and walked away from the table, sitting on the bed. "I'm not going on a date with you. Ever" The candle on the table went out and Monokuma laid its head down on the table, pretend crying. After I finished eating what was on the plate, I set the plate on the table and went back to the bed "since I can't leave here, clean up that table and get it out of my sight" Monokuma let out a sigh and disappeared with the table. 

I sat there in silence until there was a knock on the door, I walked over to the door and knocked back. I heard a sigh from the other side of the door and unexpectedly, the door opened, right into my face. I sighed and stepped back, looking at the person who had opened it. Standing there was 'Junko', staring at me. I stared blankly at her "hello" She sighed and looked around "Why are you hanging around in the infirmary?" "Monokuma had the door locked so that I couldn't get out" She nodded and sighed "Well, I can't ask anything about what happened last night...but are you okay?" I nodded and thought "yeah, I'm just fine. But I have a lot on my mind right now" She nodded and grabbed my hand "If you need someone to talk to, I'll always be willing to" I nodded and pat her head "Same to you, I don't remember who you are exactly, but I know that I want to help you for some reason" She smiled and was about to speak, but she was interrupted by the intercom going off. "Ahem, Investigation time is now over, Report to the red doors and get ready for the class trial" 'Junko' looked at me and I nodded, then began walking to the red doors that were conveniently close to the infirmary. Once everyone was there, the doors were opened, revealing an elevator shaft. We all got into the elevator and it began lowering us into a new area, a large court room. 

I stared at the room, feeling a headache rising. everyone else in the room was drown out by a static noise in my ears, as I saw images of spears in my vision. I looked down at the spears to see that they were stabbing out of me, but I felt no pain. In front of me, I saw a faceless girl with short blond hair with a strange hair pin, wearing a torn up jacket with a brown school uniform underneath it. A soft voice called out from the girl "Y/n...." The headache got worse and worse as the visions faded, until it all suddenly stopped. I felt someone shaking me, a little roughly but not hostile. I looked over and saw Mukuro. I blinked my eyes as a light headache returned. Standing there shaking me, was 'Junko' with a concerned look "Izuru, are you okay? You seemed to be spacing out a bit." I nodded "I'm fine, just....had a little headache." She nodded and we stepped out of the elevator, into the court room. Monokuma was sat on a throne, much like the one I had seen in the motive video the other day. However there was a second throne next to it with a picture of me on it. In the center of the room was a circle of podiums, each having a students name on them. there was one for everyone except for me. I sighed and walked over to the throne that had my picture on it. Monokuma seemed pleased as I sat down on it. 

Once everyone was in their spot, Monokuma began talking "Welcome to the first ever Class Trial! Normally, this wouldn't take place unless a student was murdered, HOWEVER, One of you bastards hurt my precious prince here. So it is being treated as serious as a murder." I frowned and glared at the 2 tone bear as it continued its explaining "Here, the spotless and the blackened will face off in a heated trail of hope and despair. The Spotless will work together to try and identify the culprit, while the blackened will be working to deceive the spotless. In the end, it will be left to a vote. If the majority of spotless vote for the culprit, than only the culprit will be punished, However, If they vote for the wrong person, everyone but the blackened gets punished." I sighed and shook my head "That was too long of an explanation, why don't you just tell them what you want them to be finding" Monokuma saluted me and spoke again "Yes sir! In this class trial, there are a few mysteries that must be solved before voting time can begin. First, what happened during that night. Second, what went wrong. And finally, Which one of you bastards hurt my Kamukura."