The Despair Sisters

Junko's pov

The game was ready, soon everyone will know that Kamukura belongs to me. The pile of garbage walked into my room with a cart filled with the motives I had her collect to help get this game started. I smirked as I looked through them "Upupupupu. This is going to be fun! Have you sent out the notes to the players yet?" Garbage nodded and looked at me "yes sister, they should see the notes in their lockers during lunch or after school" I smirked more "Good, you are finally doing something useful! I even prepared a present for you!" I grabbed a paper bag that came with my lunch and put it over her ugly face "Tadaa! now no one will have to see how horribly hideous you are!" the paperbag moved as she spoke "o-okay....I cant really see out of this though.." I pinched the bridge of my nose "Then cut some fucking eye holes into dumbass! And what did I tell you about talking close to me. Cover your mouth properly so I don't have to smell your horrendous breath!" I kicked the pile of garbage out of my room, making sure she hit her head on the door frame on the way out. Everything has to be perfect for this plan, I can let stinky garbage ruin my planning. 

Y/n's pov

I'm walking around the campus area, thinking about what I can do to prevent anything bad from happening, when I notice someone walking around with a paper bag over their head. They didn't seem to have any eye holes in the bag so they were just walking around, bumping into things. I walked over and pulled the bag off of their head and saw Mukuro. "Mukuro? why do you have a bag on your head?" She panicked for a bit but I managed to calm her down and got her to sit down on a bench. her pupils were having troubles adjusting to the light despite being uncovered for a while, so she definitely had a concussion. I got an ice pack and had her hold it up to the side of her head while I got some drinks. The vending machine was all out of grape panta and citrus soda, so I got sweetened green tea. I sat back down next to Mukuro and handed her one of the cans I got. 

"alright, why were you wearing that bag on your head?" Mukuro looked down "My big sister told me that if i wore it people wouldn't look at my ugly face." I stared at her for a few seconds "Sounds like you have a very shitty sibling. You aren't even ugly, you are pretty cute" her face turned red and she looked away "I....it has to be true cause she is the smarter sister..." "Even if she was smarter than you, doesn't mean she can say bad things about how you look. The way I'm seeing things, you are very cute. I'd say you are most likely cuter than your sister." her face turned even more red as she looked at me, putting her hand over her mouth before she speaks "p-please don't say things that you don't mean. . ." I sighed and shook my head "I really mean it Mukuro. you shouldn't listen to your sister, she might just be jealous of you or something. You wouldn't want to end up always under her right? Then she would boss you around all the time" She sat there silently for a bit before speaking again "But, isn't it good to listen to someone that is better than you? If you aren't good enough they will be able to give you a purpose" 

I flicked her forehead, causing her to look at me in confusion "h-huh?" I grabbed onto her shoulders and stared into her eyes "Listen to me Mukuro. You shouldn't allow yourself to be someone else's toy. You need to learn to do things on your own. Don't blindly follow someone just cause they say they are better than you, that is how you get treated bad. If you keep following your sisters orders and listening to every word she says about you, you might end up doing something you regret, or end up in a bad place." Mukuro nodded slowly, looking away from me. "o-okay. . . I need to get going" I sighed and let go of her "just think about what I just told you, okay?" she nodded before getting up and running off. I watched her leave before sighing and drinking my tea. 

After school 

I headed to the Statue of Izuru Kamukura that was installed over the winter construction. Jin was standing in front of it, waiting for me. I looked at him before looking up at the statue "so, why did you want me to meet you here. I doubt it was to show me the man who's name I was supposed to take" Jin pushed his hand against the side of the statue and stepped on a hidden tile, causing a secret staircase to be uncovered. He looked at me before starting to walk down "follow me" I nodded and walked after him, the stairway closing off after we were done walking down it. He showed me around the underground area, secret tunnels and pathways that lead the different areas of the school grounds. Very few people knew about this area, and he wanted me to know the entire place in the case of an emergency. At the end of the tour he lead me to a room that was hidden from everyone else other than me and him. It was a bedroom, that would be for me to use if I needed somewhere to hide when things started going bad. He finally told me why he was making all of these preparations. Apparently, there was an unknown individual calling themselves the Ultimate Despair. They had been discovered during some investigations however they had not been identified yet. Their whole goal is to destroy the entire world, and no one knows how they plan to do it. Jin wanted Hopes Peak to be a safe place for the students, so he made the building into a bunker, that would be able to have up to 20 people stay in it for the rest of their lives. It normally would look like overkill, however it is understandable since the extent of their influence is unknown.