We're Doing A Sequal

Y/n's pov

After getting changed back into my kimono, I made my way to Jabberwok park and waited for everyone else. After a while, everyone was gathered there and they were questioning what was going on. Soon, Usami arrived as well, holding on to her magic stick "Where are you! Show yourself" a laugh sounded through the area "Show myself? Okay" From the center of the statue, Monokuma jumped out and landed on the ground. Usami glared at him "You! What are you doing here" Monokuma laughed "It's me Monokuma!" Usami held her magic stick out "No matter, I'll just get rid of you. As long as I have my magical stick-" Suddenly, 2 voices shouted out "An opening!" A fully white and a fully black monokuma jumped out of nowhere. The white one grabbed onto Usami and the black one took the Magical stick, breaking it apart. Monokuma laughed "Did I mention, I have backup this time" the 2 monokuma released Usami and stood by the 1st monokuma. They all spoke up at the same time "Flawless victory" Usami fell onto her knees and started crying over the broken stick. 

I stared at the 3 monokuma, before speaking up "alright, you've made your appearance, now intorduce yourselves" The black one spoke up first "haha, Anything for you hot buns. Names Kurokuma" I glared at it "Don't call me that" The white one spoke up "eheh. Names Shirokuma. Pleased to make your acquantance." Then Monokuma spoke up "Upupu, I'm the Headmaster of this acadamy, Monokuma!" Hajime spoke up "the headmaster?" Monokuma laughed "thaaaaa~ts right!" I sighed "alright, so Black, White, and One. So, Why'd you wait till now to make your appearance." Kurokuma spoke up "aha, that's obvious. We's just wanted to see Kamukaura's hot bod in a swimsuit. I gotta say, That was hella worth the wait. And I'm not a beary patient guy" Shirokuma spoke next "that wasn't a very good pun." Kurokuma started punching Shirokuma "No one asked ya, punk" 

Monokuma laughed "alright, enough of that, It's time to get to the real purpose of this meeting" Kurokuma stood on one side of Monokuma "Haha! hell yeah! Listen up maggots, this'll be very important"  Shirokuma stood on the other side of monokuma "Yup, yup. Mega important" Monokuma put his hands on his sides, posing as he shouted out "We're turning this boooooring Get along field trip, into a blood rushing, heart stopping, thrilling Killing game!" Hajime spoke up nervously "a.. killing game?" Kurokuma laughed "yeah! It's gonna be fucking great! you're all gonna kill each other" Usami spoke up "N-no! They wont, they're friends s-so" Shirokuma grabbed onto Usami agian and spoke "That's where your wrong. They don't know eachother, as far as they know they've just met. There is no reason for them to hold back" Kurokuma and Monokuma approached them. Monokuma spoke up "Let's take care of this annoyance first. White rabbits are so not popular these days" Kurokuma laughed "So we're gonna turn you to our image!" 

The 2 jumped onto Usami and started tearing her apart. Dust clouds started to pick up until none of them were visible. Usami started yelling out things that sounded strange as random objects started flying out of the dust clouds. After a while, the cloud disappeared and Monokua and Kurokuma stood proud as they stared at what was left. Usami was no longer a white rabbit in a dress, now she was a half pink half white rabbit wearing a diaper. Shirokuma, who was holding onto her and was also wearing a diaper now, spoke out "Hey! Why'd you change me too!" Kurokuma laughed "who knows, maybe I was interested in seeing ya in a diaper. Don't be such a baby about it, haha!" Usami fell to the floor, crying again. Monokuma laughed "Now that your looks have changed, you also need a role change as well. You'll be Monomi, our little sister" She stared up at them as they laughed. After a while Monomi shouted "I wont accept this! h-huh! Even the story changed my name?!" Monokuma punched the top of her head "Shut up! Little sister's should be quiet while their older siblings explain the rules to these students." 

Soon, all 3 Kumas stood in front with their arms crossed. A ring sound was heard from all of the ehandbooks. I pulled mine out and looked down at what it was, seeing new rules added onto the rules list. I read them as I tuned out the bears explaining it to the others. Once a murder takes place a class trial will begin shortly after. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students. If the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed. If the blackened is not exposed, the remaining students will be executed. As a reward the surviving blackened will be forgiven of their crimes and allowed to leave the island. The Body Discovery Announcement will play as soon as three or more people discover a body for the first time. Destroying any property on this island without permission is expressly prohibited. this includes the surveilance cameras and monitors. You are free to investigate this island at your own descrtion, Your actions in this regard are not limited. Hurting Kamukura is prohibited, any violators can be punished. Additional school trip rules may be added at the headmasters Discretion