More Free Time Before We get This Party Started.

Y/n's pov

I woke up way before the morning announcement once more and headed to the restaurant. I brought a box that contained all the equipment I had for making sweets. I set the box down in the corner before going into the kitchen and washing my hands. I started cooking the food for breakfast when I heard someone walking up the stairs. I looked over to see Fuyuhiko standing there. I looked around before noticing me and glaring "the fuck are you doing here ya bastard?" I looked back at the food and kept cooking "I'm preparing food for everyone so that Monokuma doesn't" I heard him scoff and pull out a chair "Make me something quickly then." I sighed a bit and turned on another burner, cooking a dish for him as well. "I'm guessing you're not going to be showing up to that meeting then" He responded after a moment "No way I'm going to be playing buddies with a bunch of bastards." I nodded and kept cooking "since this is gonna take a little while, I believe we need to have a short talk" I heard him hit the table "You're damn right we do. Tell me how you know my sister!" I continued cooking while responding "I met her a while back, it was actually while I was practicing with my talent. Someone was trying to kill Natsumi after she had threatened one of that person's friends. I took a bat to the head for her, and then she started following me around a lot." Fuyuhiko scoffed "if that was true, then why haven't I heard of it until now?" I finished his food and put it on a plate, setting it on the counter "Because the incident was covered up immediately." He scoffed and stood up, grabbing the plate. "If you get off this island, and I find out that your story here was bullshit, then I'm gonna butcher you and sell your fuckin' organs." 

I ignored him as he finished his food, By the time he was leaving, I was finishing up all the food for everyone else. I set out all the other dishes and cleaned up the mess that was made. When I had finished, the morning announcement played. I left the kitchen area and sat down at a table, not having any food with me this time. Soon, people started entering the restaurant. No one spoke, only avoiding any eye contact. However, the silence broke when Twogami entered "Is everyone here?" Chiaki looked around "huh? It seems Fuyuhiko isn't here" Hiyoko smirked and laughed behind her sleeve "hehe, maybe he already got killed" Ibuki gasped "Dead bodies already!?" Peko sighed and spoke "Don't go killing people off... I saw him outside earlier. However, he told me he would not be joining us this morning" Mahiru frowned "Why does he have to act like a lone wolf at a time like this...?" Kazuichi scratched the back of his head "Is he thinking of a plan to kill someone?" Sonia spoke sternly "Kazuichi! You should not doubt your friends!" Kazuichi raised his voice a bit "Well, He's a yakuza, Isn't he? Do you understand what that means? He's part of the Japanese mafia!" I stared blankly "Just because he is part of the Yakuza, doesn't mean you should disrespect him. Yakuza have a strong honor system, and unlike what most people think, they don't like to involve civilians in their work" Kazuichi turned to me "Are you seriously defending a criminal!" I stared blankly at him "When the said criminal is more tolerable than you right now, yes." 

Twogami sighed and spoke "alright, Fuyuhiko seems like the kind of person that wouldn't show up even when summoned. I guess it can't be helped. We'll talk among ourselves and someone can fill him in later" Hajime frowned "Talk? What are we going to talk about?" Twogami smirked "Rejoice... I have decided to throw a party tonight." there were a few comments of surprise, but Twogami just continued "That's right. A huge party that will last from sundown to sunrise. Just so we are clear. I will now allow absences. Your attendance at this party is absolutely mandatory." Kazuichi scratched the top of his head "H-hey... Now's not the time to talk about stuff... like partying!" Twogami scoffed "On the contrary, There is no better time than this." Mahiru looked down "But still... we really shouldn't be partying..." A strange feeling crept down my back as Nagito spoke. "Wait. I agree with Byakuya... It doesn't do us any good to stay bummed out like this. In fact, because of the situation we're in, it's probably best if we all strengthen our friendships with one another. That's what you thought too, right? That's why you want to throw a party" Twogami crossed his arms "It doesn't matter why I'm doing it... Anyways, It is of vital importance that we all stay in one place tonight." Gunham spoke, "you say that with such significance." Twogami spoke in a commanding voice. "It's decided! We're having ourselves a party." Mikan nervously spoke, "E-even so... I'm not sure it needs to last all night..." Byakuya glares "If I thought that, I would have made that clear from the beginning." Mikan started crying "I-I-I'm terribly sorry! I'm So, so sorry for trying to meddle with your plan!"