To Another Motive

Izuru's pov

Everyone continued to stare at me and Mukuro, despite Makoto's embarrassment from his secret being let out. Mukuro seemed uncomfortable with the staring but I wasn't affected by it. "It's hard to tell people who you are when you can't remember that yourself" Celeste looked at me "Cant remember?" Kyoko frowned, putting a hand up to her chin "What all did you forget?" "pretty much my whole life. I could only remember someone calling me Izuru Kamukura. I've only recently began remembering bits and pieces." Kyoko nodded "So I'm not the only one here with some form of amnesia." I nodded "I guess, all I knew when I got here was a name and boredom. I've picked up memories slowly, but I don't remember everything" Chihiro stared at me "W-what have you remembered?" "I've remembered my little sister, and some people that I hold dear to me. It's pointless to question me more though, so how about we ask the person who can remember who they really are." I looked over at Mukuro "you should take that disguise off now Muko" Yasuhiro spoke up "Muko?" Mukuro sighed and slowly pulled off the wig that she was wearing. Some people stared at her in confusion, and Makoto spoke up "So Junko actually looks like this?" Mukuro shook her head "no... I'm not Junko Enoshima. I'm actually Mukuro Ikusaba, the ultimate soldier... I didn't want anyone to be scared of me so I took on a fake name and look." Mukuro looked down, nervous. I walked over and pat her head "It's okay little Muko, I like the real you way more than the disguise you wore" Mukuro's face turned red and she nodded slowly "t-thank you"

Byakuya spoke in his normal 'betterthanthou' attitude "If you aren't Junko Enoshima, then where is the real one?" Mukuro looked down "I'm not sure, I don't think she is even here. I was supposed to meet up with her and take her place at this academy in order to allow her to spend more time on her career, but I didn't see her" I frowned and looked at her, I could tell already that it was a lie, but the other students seemed to believe her. Monokuma seemed to get impatient and annoyed so he yelled "Alright! Get out of here already! Shoo shoo, Back up the elevator, out of the court room. I don't have time for you teenagers to be here. Except Kamukura of course, he can come to my trial room anytime he wants" I gagged and walked to the elevator "No thanks, I'd rather date the inside of the incinerator." The other students had joined me in the elevator and the door shut afterwards. 

Once we were out of the elevator once more, 2 things were noticeable. Mondo's room had been turned into a cell just like Sayaka and Leon, and the Incinerator had been smashed to bits. Mondo sighed and entered his new cell, looking around it before shrugging and laying down on the slab bed. Once the door was shut, he fell asleep, not really caring about the change in room. Everyone else had soon retreated to their own rooms, Except Mukuro, who had entered my room after a bit. I stared at her, sitting on the bed. Mukuro stared back at me for a bit before speaking "h-how much can you remember?" I stared blankly "Not much." Mukuro frowned "what can you remember" I continued a blank stare "I remember Monaca, I remember Chiaki, I remember you and Junko, and I remember Natsumi" Mukuro nodded slowly, looking at the floor "I'm sorry.... I wasn't able to keep my promise to you" "What promise are you referring to Muko?" She kicked her feet on the floor, not looking up. "I promised you that I wouldn't follow my sister's orders if I didn't want to, but I still followed through with her plans..." 

I sighed and stood up, walking over to her and setting a hand on top of her head "Don't worry about that, I'm not mad that you didn't keep it, I'm glad you regret breaking it, and disappointed that you did break it"  She continued staring down at the floor "o-okay..." I pulled her into a hug and pat her on the back "Mukuro, you felt like you needed to help her cause she was your sister, didn't you?" She nodded, hugging onto me slowly. I spoke again "Then don't think of her as your sister anymore, disown her and be your own person. If you still need someone to be your sibling, I'm right here to be supportive of your good choices, and disappointed at your horrible ones" "Wouldn't a normal sibling be supportive no matter what" "this is a fanfiction, but it's not that fictional" "what did you just say?" "I said that this isn't fictional, older siblings aren't perfect supportive role models that will help you out, there is going to be banter and messing around a bit. We can't be blood siblings so no roughhousing or fighting with each other" Mukuro let out a soft giggle and hugged tighter "okay.... I'd like you to be my brother then." I pat her head "Okay then, but you are going to have to be an older sister, cause I don't have room for 2 favorite little sisters,  Monaca is always going to hold that spot and she doesn't need competition" Mukuro giggled more "You only recently remembered her and you are already calling her your favorite, that's unfair." "She's been my sister longer than you have, now, I think you should go back to your room for the night." She nodded slowly and headed out of the room, going back to her own.