Motive

Izuru's Pov 

After 2 days, things at this place seem to be settling down among the students. No one had come to even try killing me in my sleep, which I don't know if it counts as lucky or unlucky since I have to live through the constant harassment of the two toned bear. Last night, Monokuma finally gave a regular dorm room to me, however there were way too many Monokuma themed items for me to want to sleep in there. The other students had created some kind of rules system to make sure no one could kill. First thing was that no one was allowed out of their rooms at night. They attempted to force me into following the rule, but they couldn't do anything about me since I was very clear about my opposition in regards to my room. 

Like usual, everyone had went to the cafeteria to get breakfast, they figured that breakfast would be a time to discuss whatever plans they had to get out. I never participated in their talk since it was pretty pointless for them to keep trying to escape at this point. 'Junko' had decided to sit with me at the separate table, however she didn't say anything, only watching me while doing things to keep herself busy like filing her her nails. However, after everyone had finished eating, the intercom turned on and Monokuma's voice echoed in the room "All students, Report to the gymnasium for an announcement. OR ELSE!" Everyone looked at each other silently before heading to the gym to find out what Monokuma wanted now. 

Once there, we could see Monokuma standing in the middle of the gym, looking angry. Monokuma threw up his arms in anger and shouted "Why haven't any of you bastards killed another person already! I am getting bored here! This is the perfect environment to kill someone!" Everyone seemed to stare silently at the bear until 'Junko' walked up to it, hands on her hips "We aren't just gonna kill each other just because you say so! stupid bear!" Monokuma looked up at her in anger "It's MONOKUMA! And you will do as I say" 'Junko' kicked the bear down, holding it down with her foot. "Like hell we are!" My vision suddenly got distorted as I could see a girl with dark blue hair with spears sent through her. Once the vision disappeared I immediately started moving towards 'Junko' as the bears eye glowed "Violence against the headmaster is against the rules!" I pushed 'Junko' off the bear right before a bunch of spears shot out of the ground, but instead of hitting 'Junko' like intended, they speared through my arm. I stared at my arm as it bled onto the spears, for some reason I felt no pain. The room around me seemed to fade out as I stared at the blood running down my arm. I heard a voice calling out my name, a soft concerned voice that sounded strained from yelling or crying. The room faded back into my senses as I looked down at 'Junko' then at Monokuma, saying the first thing that came to my mind. "how boring." 

The spears retracted into wherever they came from. I allowed my arm to drop limply to my side before I walked over to 'Junko' "get up idiot." She looked up at me, a scared and heartbroken look in her eyes. Tears were running down her face before she looked at my arm and the scared looked faded into worry and shock. "y-your arm. I-it's wounded" I stared blankly at her "I noticed. Now get up." She nodded slowly and moved shakily. I held out my uninjured arm and she grabbed onto it, allowing me to pull her upright. I looked back over at Monokuma, who seemed to be frozen in place on the floor. "get up and finish your whole speech." Monokuma looked over at me. "I wont unless you help me up." I sighed and walked over to it, lifting it up and dropping it on it's feet. "there." Monokuma let out a weird laugh "I love it when you're rough with me~" I tipped it back over onto it's back and walked away from it. Monokuma immediately jumped back up "You're no fun!" I glared at it "Finish your damn speech." "yes daddy." 

Monokuma jumped onto the podium and spoke again "Ahem. Since you bastards refuse to start killing each other, I've set up a little motive for you all to help get things spiced up! You will find it waiting for you in the A/V room. Upuppupupupupu!" Monokuma jumped down into the stage, disappearing to wherever it goes when it's not bothering anyone. A few people walked up to me; Large buff lady, Tan aloof girl, Moral compass guy, a trap, and the bland looking kid. They were saying something about me needing to go to the infirmary. Eventually, 'Junko' had agreed to take me to the infirmary while others would check out what the supposed motive was.