Towa City

Warning, there is some disturbing content in this chapter. The mentioned content is purely for story purpose and is not condoned in a non-fiction setting. Reader discretion advised. This warning may extend to future chapters until this arc is over. If any of the following make you too uncomfortable, do not read 

mentions of suicide, rape, pedophilia, suicidal thoughts, mass murder, abuse. 

there may be other uncomfortable topics, however I am too stupid to remember what they are. these topics are present in the games, but this story might cover them more. I should have put this warning in previously, but the topics weren't as present previously. Enjoy the chapter if possible.

Y/n's pov 

I had landed the helicopter on top of a building near where some of the hostages were apparently being held. According to a set of plans that I had found in the Monokuma control room, Junko had groups of hostages held in different areas of the city. It may seem ineffective, it's less suspicious then having a large group of people stored away in a single hotel with none of them ever leaving. I got out of the helicopter and sighed, making sure to grab my stuff. I looked over at Toko, who was biting her fingernails a bit. "You alright there Toko?" She stopped biting her nails and looked at me "Y-yes master, I'm just a little nervous to be going on a mission with you" I pat her head "Don't think of it like a mission then." She nodded "so I could think of it as a date?" "If that helps calm your nerves, then go ahead" She stood up straight and nodded "a date with master" Her mind appeared to wander, but she wasn't looking nervous anymore, so I allowed it as I began walking. She quickly followed after me, and we made our way down the building. 

We went over to the hotel building that had some of the captives, and started going up the stairs. As we walked Toko snapped out of her fantasy and asked a question "Are we the only ones that are going to be helping the captives?" I shook my head "No, I notified the Future foundation about the captives and they will sending a group to assist in evacuating the hostages." She nodded and went back to being quiet. We reached the floor that the hostages were apparently on and started looking around. The doors were all made out of metal, with a single spot for food to be delivered into the room. Unfortunately, the doors didn't have any way to open them on the door, but they were hooked up to a wire system so there had to be a door control room to open them. We decided to follow the wires to find where they lead to. If the wires didn't lead us to the control room, it would at least give us an idea of where the control room was. 

As we walked, a helicopter with the future foundation's logo on it could be seen landing in a courtyard a distance away. As soon as the helicopter touched the ground, a siren rang out throughout the entire city. The siren was followed by the sound of screams and crashing noises. I look over at Toko as she bit her nails nervously, looking back at me. The sound of tearing metal could be heard bellow us, so I quickly spoke "Toko, get ready to fight, we need to protect the captives" She nodded and started running down the stairs. I reached behind me and pulled my bat out of the backpack, following after her. 

When we got back to the floor where the captives were held, we saw Monokuma robots tearing the doors down. "Toko, secure an escape route. I'll make sure who ever is here will be safe." Toko nodded and took off down the hall, using a taser on herself to bring out her aggressive alternate personality 'Genocider Jill'. She pulled scissors out of some hidden compartment on her outfit and started tearing through the monokuma bots that were in the halls. I heard a scream from one of the rooms so I ran to it and saw a girl getting cornered by one of the monokuma. Before it could reach her, I swung my bat down and caved in its head. It fell to the ground with a thud and I looked at the girl it had cornered. She had brown hair with an ahoge sticking up at the center of her head, she wore a high school girl's uniform that looked like it was new. "based on your appearance, I'm guessing you're related to Makoto." She nodded, still shaking a bit. "w-what's going on?" "I don't entirely yet, but it looks like the city is about to be in chaos." She nodded slowly, getting up "T-thank you for saving me" I shook my head "you weren't going to get hurt." She stared at me "What do you mean I wasn't going to get hurt?" "It would take to long to explain, let's just get out of here before more show up" She nodded and we headed out of the room.