Protecting Hope Part 4

Y/n's pov

The room was completely silent, no one made a single sound. Kotoko was sitting on my bed, holding the masks I had made with Hiyoko; Masaru was by the closet, looking through a box of sports equipment; Nagisa is sitting in the corner, reading a book; Jataro was at my desk, using the art supplies there to paint; and I was standing in the middle of the room, on my phone setting up a meeting with the Towa group through Jin. In the doorway to the room, Ms. Yukizoma was stood there, looking at all of us. "why aren't you all at school" I looked at her "this is the school" she put her hands on her sides and huffed "you know what I mean mister. It's not good to waste your youth by skipping classes" I sighed "they can't go to class because their classroom is falling apart, and I'm not in class because I have to look after them until the person that can look after them shows up" she frowned "why don't you have a staff member at the school look after them" I shrugged and spoke plainly "they don't trust adults" "why do they trust you then" "I'm a high school student, not an adult" Ms. Yukizoma sighs "If you aren't going to come to class then I will bring the class here" I stared at her "I can just lock the door" "and I can break it down" I frowned "Ms. Yukizoma, I'm sorry but I can not come to class, and bringing the class here would be pointless because I might be leaving soon anyways." "then we will follow you when you leave" "why are you so insistent on me going to class" "Because we cant have full attendance without you!" I sighed and looked down at my phone. My good luck seemed to be activated and Jin told me that I had a meeting with the Towa group in a few hours. "sorry teach, but I have to get going now, I have a meeting with the Towa group that the principal set up for me." she huffed and walked away. I looked at the kids in the room "I will be back as soon as possible. The person taking care of you will be here shortly, don't cause any problems for them" they nodded and I left, running to the train station. 

Time skip

I looked up at the large tower that was the HQ for the Towa group. I sighed and walked into the building, going up to the reception desk. After a quick talk with the receptionist, I was directed to an elevator that took me up to a large open room meeting table in the center. There was a tall man sitting a the end of the table with another person sitting to the side of him, no doubt his son. I walked up to the table and stood there, on the opposite end from them. The man looked up at me "Go ahead and take a seat Mr. Kamukura, your visit may be short but you should at least be comfortable while we discus whatever you are here for." I nodded and pulled out the seat in front of me before sitting down "you must be Tokuichi Towa, and that is your son Haiji Towa. Correct?" The man nodded "I see you have come with some information about our group" I nodded "yes, more than you might want people to know" Tokuichi raised an eyebrow "what could you be referring to" I stared him in they eyes, he had the look of a businessman, but his eye had a threat behind them. I didn't hesitate as I spoke "I'm referring to the other child in your family, Monaca." "How did you learn of that information" "you can erase all the information you want, but you can't erase her existence entirely" Tokuichi sighed and nodded "alright, I will have to remember that later. Now let's get to the reason you are here. Mr. Kirigiri said that you had something that you wished to discus with me and my family" I nodded "Yes, your whole family would be preferred, but I suppose this will have to do." Haiji spoke up now "What would you want with that damned brat anyways" I looked at him "I suppose I will get to my point then. I've become aware of the....treatment that Monaca has been given by the both of you. I do not like the fact that she is being treated in such a way, so I have decided to propose a deal that might be to both sides liking" Tokuichi stared at me, as if he was trying to analyse me "What deal would you be proposing" I stared into his cold eyes again and spoke "It's simple really, I would take Monaca off your hands, you wont have to deal with having her around and there wouldn't be any way that getting rid of her would come back to harm your company." Tokuichi kept a cold look on me "While it would be nice to have her gotten rid of, what use would you have for her." I shook my head "I have no alternate motive for taking her, I just wish to get her out of the environment she is currently in." Tokuichi went silent and looked down as he thought. Haiji looked at him "think about it father, we wouldn't have to deal with her anymore. what use is it to keep her around anyways?" Tokuichi nodded "fine then. you can take her if you want her, but make sure to take all of that brat's belongings when you leave. I don't want to see anything left of her." I stood up and nodded "May you direct me to her room so that I may speak with her and help her pack her things?" Tokuichi looked at Haiji "show him where the brat lives, I have other things to attend to" Haiji nodded and looked at me "follow me then"