A Little Party Never Killed Nobody...

Y/n's Pov

I had been walking around the island until late into the evening. Monomi had left to go do something on her own, which left me alone at the beach. After a moment of being alone, I decided to check on what Nagito was doing, so I headed to the old hotel building. When I stepped inside the building, it didn't look bad, more like an old cabin. I walked down the hall until I passed the bathroom and reached the doors that lead to the main room. When I got there, Teruteru was quickly walking towards the kitchen. I frowned a bit and entered the room to see if anything was wrong. Inside, Nagito was placing a lamp on top of a table. He looked over at me and smiled "Hello Kamukura, what brings you here? I haven't quite finished cleaning up so forgive me for the mess." I looked around the room "It's not that bad, I'm kind of surprised you've done this much by yourself." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head "I've mainly been focusing on the halls and this main room." I nodded "So, why was Teruteru in here?" Nagito kept a straight face as he answered "We were just having a little talk. It was nothing important, just me giving him a bit of encouragement." Something about that seemed sketchy, but I decided to leave it be. I spoke with Nagito for a bit longer and helped him with some cleaning. After finishing with the main room we moved on to an office room. When we entered, there was a step ladder leading up to a fuse box that was high on the wall. Nagito went over to that first and folded it, moving it out of the room. I watched as he left, noting that the step ladder seemed to be something new, not something you would normally find in an old building like this. When Nagito came back into the room I spoke "That step ladder looked rather new" Nagito looked at me and smiled "ah, yeah. When I first got in here the power was off so I brought that to turn on the fuse." I stared at him for a moment, it was a good enough reason so I left it alone.

We spent a short amount of time cleaning the office room before Nagito thanked me for helping and left the building. Since he left, I decided to check on Teruteru. I walked into the kitchen and saw Teruteru cooking with every burner, hotplate, and oven in the kitchen. Through all of the noises, I could hear him faintly mumbling about something, but I couldn't understand anything that came out of his mouth. Seeing that he was so focused on his cooking, I decided to leave him alone.  I started heading out Until I bumped into Twogami. He glared at me and crossed his arms "What do you think you are doing here?" I stared at him "I was helping Nagito clean a little." He scoffed "I thought it was agreed that he would be cleaning by himself" I rolled my eyes "No, it was agreed that he would be cleaning, not that he wouldn't be able to get any help." he sneered "That defeats the purpose of the lottery we did" I stared blankly at him "No, it diminishes the punishment for the lottery, not the lottery itself" he clenched his fist "That's the same thing!" I shook my head "no, it's not." He glared intensely, scoffing before deciding to push past me instead of arguing. I rolled my eyes again and walked away. I saw Twogami setting something up near the entrance as I left, but I figured it was just him doing something for the party. 

I had some time to spare so I decided to head back to my cabin for a little. When I got there, I found that my door was unlocked. I frowned and opened the door slowly, just in case something was in there. There was in fact something in there. Shirokuma was on my bed sniffing the pillows, Kurokuma was in my underwear drawer, Monomi was tied up to the ceiling fan with my tie collection, Hiyoko was using the full body mirror to tie her kimono sash, Sonia was searching the bookshelves with a strange expression, Peko was looking over the swords collection that was supposed to be hidden in the closet, Ibuki was looking under my bed complaining about a lack of 'mags', Mahiru was looking through a photo album, Chiaki was sitting in the corner surrounded by all my games, and Mikan was looking at the physical therapy equipment that I had in a box in my closet. I did what any sensible person should do, and slowly closed the door, backing away slowly before deciding that the hotel lobby would be a much better place to kill time. When I got there, I saw monokuma sulking by a foosball table.