The New Students

Y/n's pov

Winter break had ended, and our class now had a new classroom. We are currently moving all of our stuff from the old classroom into the new classroom, each person with a box of their own for all the things from our desks. I didn't have anything in my desk so I didn't have a box, my textbooks had already been moved to the new room during the break. I was helping Chiaki pack all of her things from her desk since she had a lot of games in there. She wanted to carry the box despite it's weight so I let her, offering to help if it becomes too much stress on her. The whole reason we were moving classrooms was because of the new students coming in. The 78th class would be taking over our old classroom so we had to move out of it for them. We would be meeting one of the new classes after we finish moving our stuff. 

Soon all of us were carrying boxes to the new room, some carried more boxes than others. The new classroom was on the 5th floor of the new building, There was a good view of most of the campus from the windows. There were more than enough desks for all of us in the classroom. The seating arrangement was pretty much the same, however Hajime was in the back row of the class by himself. I sighed as I helped Chiaki put all her stuff into her new desk. Soon Ms. Yukizoma walked in holding 3 boxes that she set down on the front desk "Okay class, let's make this classroom our own!" Conversations started as everyone unpacked their things into their desks. I watched as Nagito put 3 boxes of cans into his desk, questioning how they all fit in there, though the bigger mystery was how Peko had 8 swords fit into her desk. Everyone finished unpacking by the time the bell rang for us to go and meet the new students. We were guided down to the gymnasium to meet one of the new classes, the poor group got stuck with our original homeroom teacher. When we got there we saw 16 students, some of them were very popular figures. I could see Sayaka Maizono a pop star, Leon Kuwata a baseball star, Junko Enoshima a super model, and Byukaya Togami a rich boy. Ms. Yukizoma had us all introduce ourselves to the class, I couldn't help but notice Junko watching me the whole time. 

After we finished introducing ourselves they introduced themselves. Aoi Asahina the Ultimate Swimmer, Byukaya Togami the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, Celestia Ludenberg the Ultimate Gambler, Chihiro Fujisaki the Ultimate Programmer, Hifumi Yamada Ultimate Fanfic Creator, Junko Enoshima the Ultimate Fashionista, Kiyotaka Ishimaru the Ultimate Moral Compass, Kyoko Kirigiri the Ultimate Detective, Leon Kuwata the Ultimate Baseball Star, Makoto Naegi the Ultimate Lucky student, Mondo Owada the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader, Mukuro Ikusaba the Ultimate Soldier, Sakura Ogami the Ultimate Martial Artist, Sayaka Maizono the Ultimate Pop Sensation, Toko Fukawa the Ultimate Writing Prodigy, and Yasuhiro Hagakure the Ultimate Clairvoyant.  Ms. Yukizoma said that we should interact with each other and become friends so we had to hang out with them. Most groups of people seemed to be mainly based on talents. Hiyoko, Ibuki, and Sayaka talked about stage performance. Sakura, Akane, Nekomaru, Aoi, and Mondo talked about exercise routines. Naegi was getting harassed by Nagito about luck. Then there were the other people who didn't really have a group. Chiaki stayed near me playing her game, Celestia made Hifumi her servant, Chihiro shied away from everyone, Byukaya read a book while ignoring Toko who was drooling a distance away from him, Kyoko stayed away from people and observed, and Yasuhiro was creeping people out by doing his fortune telling. 

I noticed that Junko had been watching me still, however she was talking with Mukuro in the corner. I decided to just ignore it and look around the room, I suddenly time slow down as an object was going towards Chiaki. I stepped into the way and time went back to normal as I was hit in the chest by the object. I let out a cough and looked down, seeing a baseball on the ground. I sighed as Leon and Mikan approached, Leon immediately spoke "Sorry about that man, I guess I threw the ball too hard and it bounced off the wall and came at you" "It's fine....but why were you even throwing a ball in the first place" He scratched the back of his head "I was trying to impress the ladies" I sighed as Mikan approached me "a-are you okay? Y-you aren't hurt too bad?" I sighed and looked at her "I'm fine Mikan, no need to worry" Mikan suddenly slipped and went head first into my chest, right where the ball had hit me. I got knocked over and Mikan had landed on top of me in a revealing position, however I only felt pain from my chest due to the impact and the nurse now laying on that most likely bruised area. Hiyoko managed to storm her way over here and start insulting Mikan. Eventually I was being dragged away to the infirmary so that they could make sure my ribs weren't broken.