Protecting Hope Part 2

Y/n's pov

I'm standing in Jin's office, in front of his desk. There are only two other people in the room with us, Mr. Tengan and Mr. Kizakura. Jin was sitting in his chair looking out the window. Everything was silence in the room so I decided to break the silence. "based on the message you sent me, I'm guessing that you already know what I'm doing" Jin turned his chair around and looked at me "I know that you are doing something related to the class you taught earlier. however I don't know exactly what you found from the files you copied from the database" I frowned "I'm guessing that you have some sort of access to the laptop in my room since you wouldn't know that information from looking at the database" Jin nodded "that is correct, it is mostly a safety precaution just in case a student is using school tech for anything that is bad." I nodded and sighed "well, since there is no hiding that I'm up to something, I might as well tell the person that I'm going to include in this the most." Jin nodded "I'm guessing your Scapegoat talent is what caused your sudden interest in them. and you found something in those files that might help you" "that's right, I noticed a few suspicious information in the files, in most cases a suspicious lack of information" Mr. Tengan spoke up "Have you reached any conclusion that can be acted upon?" "I have, however it would be difficult to act on them" Mr. Kizakura sighed and took out a flask "I don't like difficult, just tell us what you have"

Despite how blunt he was about not really  "alright then, first Nagisa Shingetsu has recording of performance enhancing drugs being in his blood stream in many medical examinations. He has also been prescribed some medications that increase focus and keep him awake. The records have no reasons given for the prescription written by his doctor. He has also been hospitalized for overexertion and Exhaustion multiple times, however his parents have him discharged within a day. Since he wouldn't be able to obtain the drugs found in his system, the only reason he would have taken such drugs would be by being forced to take them. The only logical explanation would be his parents are making him take medication and drugs in order to do something." Jin frowned "so you are saying there is a high chance that Nagisa is being abused by his parents." I nodded "Not just him though. Masaru Daimon has a police record for shoplifting and minor in possession. He definitely isn't a drunk or addicted to alcohol, If he was then they would have reported him having results show up in a breathalyzer test. I looked into his family a bit and found that his father has a  recorded drinking problem, so it is likely that Masaru is being used by his father to get alcohol." "what do you have on the others" "Jataro Kemuri has almost no medical records to date. No routine check ups, no medical exams, no appointments, and no visits for Illnesses. The only thing on them is his birth as well as the few weeks he spent there before they let his parents take him home." Mr. Kizakura spoke up "so his parents aren't bringing him into the hospital, they might just have a money problem" Jin spoke "No, money problem or not, it's still required to go in for routine check, yearly check ups to make sure there are no problems with a person. Not going to these check ups would normally result in a fine that would be higher than a bill for going. Child negligence is most likely in this case." Mr. Tengan nodded and looked at me "As for the last one?" "Monaca Towa, her files are strange in a different way. There is practically nothing on her. no medical records, no proof that she exists other than her name, address, and basic information. It's like her existence was covered up as much as possible.  Her records don't even use her family name. There is a few other things that I've noticed about her while I was teaching, but I'd like to keep those to myself until I actually confirm the information." 

Mr. Tengan nodded and looked down, indicating that he was thinking about something. Mr. Kizakura took a drink out of his flask and sighed "so, what's the plan then Jin" Jin shook his head "That isn't up to me right now, It's Y/n's investigation that we are working with here so it is his plan that we should follow. So, What is the plan Mr. Kamukura, and how can we help" "the plan is to help them one at a time, it would be faster to try and send people to investigate properly, however they don't trust adults. I would only need help on the after effect of things such as getting the the kids somewhere safe to stay and dealing with any court cases that may take place." Jin nodded slowly "will you need to take days off of school?" "no, but I do have a request. The classroom the trouble class uses, it has been severely neglected by the staff of the school. It isn't a very safe environment to leave them in, so I would like it if you could have them moved out of that classroom." "I will see what I can do, I have a few Ideas that could help, Until then I have a request for you. While we are looking for a place to keep the children after your work is done, someone needs to take care of them. So you will be the one looking after them in the meantime, I will excuse them from classes while they are in your care, so make sure they are safe in your care." I nodded "thank you sir, I will be leaving now" he nodded and excused me