Chaos and Class Rep

Y/n's Pov

It has been a few weeks since Ms. Yukizoma took over as our homeroom teacher, and things have been very strange recently. Due to the chaotic nature of the class, my scapegoat powers only work on a few people in the class. Though some of them can't be saved from falling or having things fall on them due to their natural ability to be hated by gravity, so the best i can do is lessen the damage as much as I can. 'accidentally' dropping my bag filled with soft objects, tripping and having the bag soften the impact of falling objects, anything I can do to lessen it without putting myself in awkward situations or making the damage worse in some cases. This class has plenty of problems with danger so it is hard to protect everyone I can, however, thanks to the multiple disasters at a time, I was able to discover a new ability. Whenever multiple disasters occur in the same place at the same time, time seems to slow down for me and i can see what will happen in both disasters. Using this slowing of time, I can set up a way to save as many people as I can from taking damage, however I wont be able to avoid taking damage myself. 

Currently I am sitting in class, or what was left of it. Akane challenged Nekomaru to a fight and they are destroying the classroom, even more so now that Akane drank some weird soup from the cook guy. Most people are sitting off to the side out of the way but there are a few that are sitting at their desk. Chiaki, Nagito, and me. Nagito refuses to move so he can view their talents up close, Chiaki hasn't moved cause she was too busy playing her game, and I'm at my desk because one of my visions told me to be here. Speaking of the vision, now it is telling me to stand and walk to the door, going in front of Chiaki's desk. I followed the instructions, and right as i was in front of the desk, a large group of items were launched in the direction of Chiaki's desk, all of which hit me instead of Chiaki. Nothing hit her, but the noise distracted her enough to make her lose her game. After that, Chiaki got up and started walking out of the classroom. I frowned and went over to the side of the class with the rest of the class. When I sat down I noticed something drip down past my eye, I looked up to see if a pipe or something was leaking and found nothing. I looked down to see what dripped to see a little bit of pinkish purple liquid on the ground. I noticed that more of the stuff dripped down, slowly forming a small puddle. Then I noticed the feeling of liquid running down my forehead and dripping off. I guess something hit me in the head that was sharp, but it didn't bother me since I'm used to pain as well as sometimes getting soaked. However, I guess some some people don't like seeing others ignore pain because my ears are soon tormented by the screech of the nurse and I suddenly find myself being forced to lay down while she treats whatever injury it was making me bleed. I mean really, hasn't she heard of getting consent before moving someone, wasn't that the first thing your supposed to be taught for medical training? 

After I was released from the forced nursing, I got up and left the classroom. I headed to my dorm, not interested in spending any more time in the chaos. Since Ms. Yukizoma was busy talking to Chiaki, it was much easier for me to sneak past her and try to get out of the school using the halls that aren't really traveled much. However, my luck of escaping ran out when I saw Ms. Yukizoma in the hall. I hid behind the corner, listening to the conversation going on between her and someone on the other end of her phone call . Something strange about the reserve course, funding that they need to figure out where it was going, and asking the other person to call her Chisa. After she ended her call she started walking in my direction so I tried to leave quickly, bumping into Mahiru which gave me the perfect distraction. While Mahiru talked to Ms. Yukizoma, I walked outside and headed to the gate to leave. Suddenly my vision started telling me to go to the fountain again. Deciding to listen to it instead of going home, I start walking to the fountain following the path set out to me. I ended up hiding in a bush again as I watched Ms. Yukizoma approach Hajime. She started asking him a bunch of questions about the reserve course and such. Eventually she left, saying she had to get back to the class. I was going to leave as well when an old man approached Hajime and asked to sit by him. He talked to Hajime about some project that Hajime didn't have to take a part in. I'm sure that has something to do with the vision I've been having. Their conversation ended quickly, and I got the chance to slip away from the area. I would have to talk to the principal about this if I wanted to know more, and something told me that I had to ask as soon as I could.