Investigation Thyme

Y/n's Pov

The panic immediately started, Kazuichi let out a girly shriek, Hiyoko stepped away slowly staring in shock, Ibuki began foaming at the mouth and fell over, Mahiru was covering her mouth with both hands while staring at the body in horror, Gundham reeled back in shock in a chunibyo way, Hajime took a step back and let out incomprehensible noises, Nekomaru let out an ear-splitting holler, Akane's eyes widened and her mouth hung open, Sonia gasped and covered her mouth with one hand, Nagito stared at the body like he was disappointed. Chiaki came in soon and had a paler-than-normal face as she stared at the body. Monomi who followed her let out a scream and cried. After a moment Teruteru arrived, looking around the room his eyes focused on the general area of the body, but specifically at Nagito before he let out his reaction of shock. 

The moment was interrupted when Monokuma showed up "Upupupupupuu! Finally, one of you brats decided to do the deed! I am so proud" Kurokuma popped up next to Monokuma "Hahaha! Fuckin' finally! it took you bastards long enough!" Shirokuma popped up on the other side of Monokuma "Yay! We can finally begin the game!" Hajime spoke first "What? y-you're saying one of us did this!" Monokuma laughed again "That's right!" Kazuichi pointed a finger at Monokuma "n-no way! One of you probably did it! There's no way any of us would kill" Monokuma tilted his head "Are you sure about that? it's thinking like that that'll get you killed." Kazuichi was obnoxiously crying "Shut up! This is all your fault!" Monokuma laughed "My fault? I'm not the one that killed here." I spoke up "enough bickering. just shut up and get your explanation over with" Monokuma sulked a bit "No fun allowed huh? fine. Take this Monokuma file and get investigating brats." Monokuma sent a file to all of our ehandbooks, describing the general information about the murder. After the file was sent, all 3 bears left.

Hajime was the first one to speak up "he wants us to investigate? h-how would we do that, we're just high school students." Nagito responded "You aren't just high school students, you're all ultimates" A few mummers of uncertainty floated around the room. I let out a sigh and spoke up "Alright, first thing first, can someone help get my leg out from under the body" Everyone looked over at me after I said that. Nekomaru slowly moved to help until Kazuichi spoke up "Wait if he's stuck with the body on him, doesn't that make him the prime suspect? we should leave him trapped there just in case." I sighed and spoke up "Alright dumbass, listen up. The way Twogami is lying, I wouldn't have been able to stab him. Also, both me and Nagito, who is still lying on top of me for some reason, would be drenched in blood." Nagito let out a dry chuckle and slowly got off me. after he got up, Akane spoke as well "Let's just get him out of there already, it would have been pretty difficult for someone scrawny like him to stab Tommy with someone lying on them" Hajime looked at her "You still can't remember his name properly" Akane picked her ear "What was that Henry?" Hajime sighed and shook his head as Nekomaru finally helped get me out from under Twogami's body

After I got out from under the body, a discussion began on how to start investigating. Mikan decided to perform an autopsy on the body, Mahiru would be checking through the photos she took in order to get an idea of where everyone was before the lights went out, everyone else would do their own individual investigation, and Hajime was going to collect evidence from everyone. Hajime started going around the room, talking to people and looking at things. After a while, Hajime walked over to me. "Hey, Y/n, can you tell me what happened during the blackout to lead to your leg getting trapped under Byakuya?" I looked at him and nodded "When the lights went off, I was standing next to the table. Hiyoko was standing next to me at the time. There were a lot of noises around us, but after a few seconds, it felt like someone had been pushed into me. I landed in a way to cushion the fall, however, my leg slid under the table." 

Hajime nodded and looked at my leg "Hey, there is a hole in your pants leg. Was that there before." I looked down at my leg "Ah, I forgot about that. It went numb before the lights turned on." I knelt down and rolled up the fabric of my pant leg. Hajime lets out a quiet noise of shock before speaking "That looks pretty bad." There was a 5 mm wide puncture wound in my calf. the hole went all the way down to the bone. the area around the hole was a slightly purple-red circle. There was quite a bit of blood coming from the wound. "Yeah, I should probably cut off the circulation until I can get this patched properly" I took off my tie and wrapped it around my leg above the wound, tightening it until the circulation was properly cut off. Hajime winced a bit and spoke up "Maybe we should get Mikan to help you" I nodded and looked over at Mikan "After she finishes the autopsy I'll ask her." Hajime stared at me "Why not ask her now? I'm sure she would understand that it's more important." I sighed and looked at him "It's clearly her first time performing an autopsy, and she's already a timid person. She's bound to be scared and nervous in this situation. If I have her treat me now, it'll distract her and she won't be able to finish the autopsy properly." Hajime nodded and looked away "Alright... I'm going to go investigate the other rooms, make sure you get that treated immediately after she's done"