The new teacher

Y/n's pov

*3 weeks after 1st day*

I am walking around the hopes peak campus to hone my so called talent. Since they let us skip classes to hone talents i decided to try and make my ability better or at least understand it more. I found that by walking around the area I can get more visions of disasters that happen. Thanks to the increase in visions I've gained a better understanding of the visions as well as noticed an increase in the details of the visions. The visions showed how the disaster would take place and some would show him the time it would happen. they even showed more background details to help find where the disaster would take place. I have even been able to lessen the severity of the damages more and more as I kept using the ability. Another thing is how I can now see visions of people I can help if I take different paths. No longer having to worry about making it seem like a coincidence that I am there. The only thing I had to worry about right now is getting food every now and then.  

Chisa's Pov

I looked down at the role sheet to see which rotten orange we would be going to get next. 

y/n l/n

Nagito Komeada

it should be easy to get l/n to show up if we go to Komeada first. after all disaster seems to follow that rotten orange so it should attract the other one! 
"alright! he should be around here somewhere" I say enthusiastically. 
"do we have to get him? my day seems to go south whenever he is around" Souda said
"Nonsense!" 

suddenly a truck comes over the hill and a tire comes off it, causing it to head right towards Souda, however just before it hits him,  L/n showed up and pushed him out of the way. But it didn't stop the truck from hitting L/n and sending him flying into a tree. The truck landed on a vending machine, causing it to dispense a bunch of sodas at the feet of Komeada. I smiled and walked over, picking up one of the cans for him. 

*time skip to class*

Although I brought Komeada back to class, it seems y/n disappeared after the incident. So I would have to find him again later. However there are 2 more rotten oranges that I need to get to class!

Y/n's pov

After I had crashed into the tree, I got up and started walking to the next area that I'm getting visions from. However I realized something as I walked, that group I just saw was made up of a bunch of my classmates and some strange woman. Maybe the class is getting back together? no that couldn't be it, they had no interest in being in class since they could just do what they enjoyed doing. I'm probably thinking too much about it, its probably a coincidence that they are there together. Right now I need to focus on this next vision, its a very strange one. A student from the reserve course, that I have identified as Hajime Hinata, will apparently go into some strange project that will get rid of his memories. If I can find a way to stop the project, or prevent him from losing his memories, I should be able to prevent the other things that I saw in some visions. I need to be able to talk to him to see if he knows anything about this project. 

When I followed the vision leading me to him, the vision changed. it seems that I wont get the chance to talk to him immediately. Following the new instructions of my vision, I hid in a bench and observed what was happening. Hajime is standing at the fountain looking at the main building, seemingly deep in thought as a girl from my class bumped into him, focused on her game. what is her name again? Chika? no.....Chiaki? yeah, that's it. they seemed to exchange few words before Chiaki went to walk on. Her game played a little tune, no doubt its that old game Gala mega. Hajime seemed to recognize it and Chiaki got a little too close to him, starting up a longer conversation this time. Their conversation was interrupted as the woman from earlier showed up, dragging another of my classmates with her. The lady introduced herself as Chisa Yukizoma, the new homeroom teacher. apparently she is gathering up our classmates  to regain our youth or something. After she had recaptured the other guy she picked up Chiaki and started walking away. I was going to step out and talk to Hajime, however my vision told me not to.  I frowned and looked over at the lady dragging away my classmates. I shrugged and decided I should follow them, If the visions wanted me to do something else, then that means there is something more important it wants me to do now. The lady took my classmates to the class before putting them in their seats 

"alright, now to find the last one!" she said cheerfully

"I'm right here" I said, standing next to her

She let out a small shriek and looked down at me "Where did you come from!?"  

"I've been with you guys since you left the fountain. I'm sure Chiaki noticed but was a bit busy playing Gala to say anything"  

"Oh, well since you are here that means...I got the whole class together!"

"yeah, I guess so" I shrugged and sat down next to Chiaki as Ms. Yukizoma went to the front of the class and started a little speech about youth and hope. As usual, I tuned out most of it. I wasn't really interested in what they had to say. My visions were telling me that this was what I needed to do. I guess improving my abilities will have to wait. whatever this vision is, is defiantly important.

................................................................................................................................................................

a/n:

I'm going to try and make this story similar to the anime but not an exact copy of it. That way it is recognizable but not boring and repetitive. Thank you for reading, anyone who actually reads this