Royalty pt1 !TW!

PLEASE READ: Do not continue reading if you are uncomfortable with rape, gore, or abuse. I know that most people hate these things but realistically this is what would have happened in the olden days. So you have been warned.

I smile sadly as a memory resurfaces. The sun shinning brightly, the trees vibrant and alive, with the castle out of view and flowers in my hand I run through the forest letting the breeze hit me. My smile falters as I arrive at my friends house, confused I creep up to the cottage.

I watch as my best friend is thrown into the back of a knights carriage, she screams and kicks as the knight throws her into the cage. My eyes burn as I look up and see the embers flying through the air, I finally notice my best friends mother on the ground crying as her cottage burns to the ground and her child is ripped from her grasp.

My flowers drop to the ground as I stupidly run out of my hiding spot and try to free Kara, Her mother cries out to me but I ignore it and reach through the bars to grasp her hand. She looks at me with a panic stricken face, her eyes deep blue and shimmering from her crying.

"Let her go!" I screech at the knight.

He smiles then looks at me with a dirty grin, he walks closer and pretends to open the cage door. In a moment of weakness I turn around to look at Alura, As I turn I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head, I clutch my head out of instinct. My sight wavers and soon I am unconscious, I open my eyes barely only to see Alura get decapitated.

"No! Mum!" Kara yells.

I hug Kara and hold her tightly as we see the cottage slowly disappear. I awake finally only to see Kara get dragged away, I run to the bars and watch helplessly. "I'll find you I swear" I say with a ragged breath.

Throughout the following winter I was sold off to a famous royal family in need of a heir (The Luthors). Since that day my life changed for the worst, I was groomed to be the perfect princess, the perfect and elegant woman, My 'mother' was despicable she always called be names and beat me if I wasn't up to her standards.

Winter after winter passed and each time it went a part of me did to. My hope, my will to go on was no more. I shake my head of those thoughts, gently I rake my hands through my hair and cry myself to sleep like every other night.

The next morning I wake up bathe and move to the common room, a knight comes up to me. "Ms Luthor you have been requested in the throne room"

I sigh and nod politely. I force my back to straighten and suck in my stomach as I walk into the throne room. I see Lillian and courtesy, I walk up to her and notice the man standing beside her.

"Jack this is Lena your betrothed" Lillian says gesturing at me.

I gasp but quickly recover I look at the man, he is rugged, I can feel his smugness as he looks me over, his hair has gel in it and is combed over, his clothes are of fine quality and his insignia is a black dragon surrounded by fire.

"Nice to meet you Lena" Jack says sliding over to me.

His hand touches my shoulder and runs down my arm, my body shivers as his hands roam over me. Lillian smiles a repulsive smile and walks out leaving me and Jack alone.

"Lena would you mind giving me a tour?" Jack says quietly.

"Sure" I say still shocked.

I walk him around the castle for about an hour until we reach my bedroom, I open the door and let my future husband inside. He looks around the room and smiles approvingly then his gaze lands on me, it's an intense look of lust. I can't help but feel pleasure at someone finally wanting me, instead of pushing him away I smile sheepishly.