The Mad Scientist

Lena Luthor is a curious scientist who will do whatever it takes to get her way. Kara Danvers is the cities hero Supergirl, what happens when she is kidnapped?

Just like every other Saturday night, Lena and I are out partying at a high-end club. With music blasting on the speakers, the neon lights flickering and the alcohol flowing. We conversed about recent events and drank copious amounts of alcohol.

I smiled as I looked Lena up and down, there had always been a physical connection between us and now that my conscious was no longer holding me back I decided to take a chance. I grabbed Lena's hand and dragged her onto the dance floor.

Grinning widely we swayed to the music, grinding against Lena's front with my back. The sexual tension was undeniable as we danced in sync. Hands touching hips, lips inches apart, hot breath against each other, the smell of liquor and perfume in the air.

As the song ended the two of us drifted back to the table. With a light blush on her cheeks and a flustered face, Lena offered to get them more drinks. Lena ordered a large water for herself and a lemonade for Kara.

Quickly returning to the table both of us skulled their drinks. I excused myself and went to the bathroom, my head was spinning and the muffled music made me woozy. I leaned against the wall and slid down it, my eyes closed and I passed out.

I woke up with a massive headache, I reached to hold my head and found that I couldn't move. My body felt extremely weak and I could feel a searing yellow sun light on me.

"Lena?" I called out, worried about what happened to her.

"Lena can't help you here Supergirl" A stern voice spoke.

My body tensed as they approached me, I couldn't see and I was weakened. I griped my bindings and tried to escape to no avail. I heard a laugh from what I determined to be a female.

"You can't get out of those Kara," She said slowly.

I gasped and my head started spinning. How did she know who I was? What did she want?

"How do you know who I am and what do you want from me?" I say in a panicked tone.

Shivers run through my body as she trails her nails down my bare arms. I clench my jaw and fists in surprise pleasure. The room feels cold, my arms are bound above my head, my legs spread and my tight black dress barely covering my legs.

"I want you baby girl" She purrs seductively.

I can't help but buck my hips upwards, my body reacting on its own accord. I feel her hands trail down my body, I sense her sit on the bed and stroke my thighs.

I let out an involuntary moan even as I bit my lip. She gently pushed my dress up to my hips and rubs up and down my thighs. I sigh and take a deep breath smelling a faint smell of something like a vanilla candle. I suddenly feel a very cold piece of metal on my stomach and gasp.

"Don't move a muscle" She says seriously.

I nod and bite my lip harder, I feel her cut my dress off my body and it makes me feel vulnerable. I try to cover my self up once I feel the cold metal leave my body but struggle against the restraints. I let out a frustrated groan at the lack of friction and because of the restraints.

I wonder to myself who this woman is and why she makes me feel this way. Some sort of flogger is dragged over my sensitive body, replacing my frustration with arousal. I gasp as she lightly hits my boobs, she continues to flog my body. As I wait for the next hit, my body tenses in anticipation but the hit doesn't come instead I feel the woman sit on top of me.