Vampire Empire -⚠️⚠️

This was a request by Adriannesoriano9. Love ya😘

Welcome. Welcome to what exactly? My Empire.

My name is Kara Zor-el and I am the very first Vampire ever created. No one knows how I became this way but people know how I became who I am.

I am what most would call a monster, a vicious blood-sucking creature, but in reality, I am a superhero, I am with and for the people. I have never let any of my vamps feed on the innocent, instead, they feed on animal blood like me.

I am known as a powerful leader, as a leader who has courage, hope, passion, and affection. All I have ever wanted from life is to help people and today was no different. Like every other night, I roam New Orleans rooftops, observing and protecting.

I listen to the hearts beating, the wind whoosh, the leaves rustle, I look down on the streets below and let out a deep breath. I push the hair out of my face as the breeze moves it, slowly I inhale the smell of cool air, the smell of faint alcohol and fumes.

The music in the distance is disrupted as I hear a blood-curdling scream. My instincts kick in and I sprint across the rooftops and dodge and weave through the alleys. I turn down the dead-end I heard the scream.

Before my eyes, I see a man on top of a brunette woman with his hands pinning her down and trousers unzipped. The woman looks up at me pleadingly, struggling against the bulky man.

"Hey!" I yell at the man.

He stops and looks up at me with bright red eyes, a feral. The man stands off the woman and watches as she scurries to the wall. I glare at the man and pull up my fists. The disgusting feral laughs darkly before running at me.

As he runs at me I run back, I slide between his legs and trip him. He flips and lands uneasily on his feet, turning towards me he throws a punch at my face. Quickly I grab his arm and snap it, a loudly and painful crack can be heard as the feral cries out.

He groans and cradles his arm, glaring at me he tries again to hit me. My patience running thin I grab him and throw him against the brick wall. The wall breaks and dust flies everywhere.

I turn around and see the woman nowhere to be found.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath.

I stalk over to the feral and look him deep in the eyes as I say "You shall do no wrong" as I say this his eyes shift to a dull red as he falls asleep.

One of the perks of being the first Vampire is I can turn ferals into good people. Smiling I call 911 and search for the brunette. I find her sitting at a park and curled in a ball. Gently I put my hand on her shoulder, that's when I finally get a good look at her.

She has dark brown hair, glazed green eyes, pale skin, red cheeks, rosy lips, and perfect eyebrows. The woman looks petrified, looking at me with wide eyes flinching away from my touch.

An odd sense of hurt comes to surface deep inside me but I shrug it off. Sighing I sit next to her and look deep into her brown eyes, listening to her rapid heartbeat.

"What's your name?" I ask her quietly.

For a few moments, she looks at me with an uncertain look. Before looking away and answering.

"Lena Luthor," she says breathily.

"Lena Luthor I need you to forget you saw anything tonight," I say looking deep into her eyes and repelling her.

For a moment Lena just blinks at me before she bitterly laughs.

"What? Surprised your powers don't work on me? You should be gorgeous" Lena says in a dangerous tone.