At Day At The Beach GP

Kara and Lena don't know each other. They meet one fateful day at the beach.

On the rocking boat, Lena and Kara seemed to be in a trance, with the wind blowing softly, the smell of saltwater in the air, the delicate sunsetting, and the rough sounds of distant waves crashing. 

The two woman wrapped in a tight embrace as they relaxed. Tracing circles on Lena's arm, Kara sighed
softly as she looked out at the colourful sky.

They stayed like that for a few moments, admiring the location, the smells, sounds, tastes, and feelings. Goosebumps rose on Kara's skin from the cool air, shivering Kara leant into her fiance.

Gently Lena pulled the shivering blonde onto her lap and wrapped her blanket around the two. With her head leant against Lena, the blonde played mindlessly with her fingers.

Kara smiled as she thought about how caring and considerate her soon to be wife was. She cared for Kara like no other and had saved her both physically and mentally.

As the two sat on their private yacht and huddled next to their fireplace, the atmosphere seemed to change into a more sexual one.

Kara started to move her ass against Lena's flaccid cock. Lena tightened her hold on Kara to stop her from teasing her any further.

"Kara, if you keep doing that I will have no choice but to fuck, you," Lena said in a warning tone.

"That's the point baby," Kara said grinning.

"You're insatiable," Lena said smiling.

"And you love fucking me until I scream your name, so I think we'll call it even," Kara said with a mischievous smile.

Kara turned in her arms and pulled the brunette into a deep and passionate kiss. Moaning, Lena squeezed her sex kittens ass, squealing Kara started massaging Lena's perky boobs.

Just as it was getting to the good part Kara smirked and abruptly stood up and out of her fiancees reach.

"And where do you think you're going?" Lena said raising an eyebrow.

"We are gonna play a little game I brought with us," Kara said pulling her lover into their living room.

Pulling out a deck of sex positions and a deck of cards with a time limit on them, Kara sat Lena down and sat on her lap.

"Okay baby rolls the dice," Kara said slowly undressing Lena.

Deciding to play along Lena rolled the dice. It landed on a six, Kara picked up the sex positions deck and pulled out the sixth card. 

"Ooh, this should be fun. Okay, now you have the position to fuck me lets see how long you get to use this position for" Kara said stroking Lena's erection.

Lena rolls again, picking up the card Kara smiles as she says "five minutes"

"So I can fuck you as hard as I want as long as it's in the time limit and position?" Lena said grinning at the thought. 

"Yes, you get to fuck me with your fat cock as much as you want. Tonight we can play this game as much as you want. Also, be rough tonight" Kara said with a wink standing up.

Grinning Lena stood up with her now naked body, she striped Kara down and roamed her hands all over her writhing body. Enveloping Kara's body with her own she slowly moved backwards until she fell on the bed.

Kara started off by kissing the soft lips of her fiancee before drifting down to her throbbing cock. Kara stroked her lovers veiny and thick dick, taking the sensitive head into her mouth Kara moaned at the taste of her distinctive precum.