The Penthouse Deal Part 2

Lena had sent me the one and only Sara lance, famous assassin and devil in the bedroom.

"I don't think we have met, I'm Kara dan--" Kara was cut off by herself when she saw Sara take off her blouse.

"See something you like?" Sara said as she stalked over to the bed with Kara naked in it.

Sara jumped into the bed as she kissed Kara. Karas hands roamed over this goddess' body as she got wetter and wetter.

The two made out for awhile until Sara stated to suck and nip at Karas neck. Sara left a bunch of marks all over Karas body as she kissed her boobs.

Kara moaned as Sara sucked on her nipple, groping the other nipple. After a little while Karas whole body was a warm sensation, her whole body started getting sensitive and tingling.

Sara was marveling at the innocent beauty before her. She was gorgeous and filled with lust. Lena Luthor had invited me to a threesome and Ihaplily obliged they are so sexy, who in their right mind would say No?

Just as Kara moaned Lena opened the bedroom door wearing a strapon. "Thanks for getting Kara and yourself ready" Lena said walking towards them smirking.

"No problem baby" Sara said as she straddled Kara.

Lena positioned her self over Karas dripping wet pussy. Slowly inserting the strapon causing Kara to moan loudly.

Sara was now moaning from Karas tongue entered her own pussy. Kara was being fucked by Lena and Sara was being fucked by Karas tongue.

Kara was moaning onto Sara's pussy as she was being thrusted into. Lena was going deeper and deeper into Kara whilst slapping Sara's.

Sara decided to pin both of Kara arms on the head board. Kara continued to stroke Sara's pussy, Sara started moaning from the combined effort of Karas tongue and Lena gripping her ass.

Sara was marveling at the sexual attraction between all three of them. "Holy Fuck Kara" Sara said panting and gripping Karas hands tighter above her head.

"Oh Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Sara said as she climaxed

Lena And Kara happily watched Sara squirm and writhe with pleasure. Lena slapped Sara's perfect round ass with a little bit to much force causing a red mark.

Sara moved down Karas stomach and collapsed on her as she kissed Kara. Kara on the other hand was about to cum as well.

Kara moaned into Sara's mouth as Lena thrusted deeper and deeper into Karas dripping wet pussy.

Lenas whole body started to get goosebumps as she continued to thrust into Kara.

Lena pulled out of Kara and smirked as she sat her Kara try to pull herself and Sara back to her strapon.

"Do you want me to fuck your tight light ass Kara?" Lena said smirking

"Oh god yes! Fuck me Lena" Kara panted out in desperation.

Lenas tip teased Karas ads which was already dripping wet. Sara and Kara started to make out again as Lena grabbed some lube.

Lena applied lube all over her strapon and Karas ass. Kara moaned as Lena slowly entered her tight ass.

Sara had now switched positions so she was facing Lena and had pussy above Karas mouth again.

Lena thrust deeper into Karas ads as Sara sucked her own fingers and added them to Karas throbbing pussy.

Kara was now bring fucked in the ass and pussy. Kara couldnt stop moaning and Sara couldn't stop writhing over the fact she was fucking two of the hottest women in National city.

Karas mouth was attached to Sara's pussy, Sara's fingers were inside Kara wet pussy hitting her G-spot and Lena was thrusting deep into Kara now loose ass.

Kara had already cum twice now and was close to a third time and as she got thrusted into she couldn't help but roll her eyes back in her head.

Sara had now switched positions again so she was kissing Lena and grinding on Karas stomach.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuckkk, I'm cuming" Kara screamed fuming again for a third time.

Lena slowed down her thrusts as she let Kara ride out her orgasm. Sara was now heavily kissing Lena as well as Kara.

Lena slowly pulled out of Karas tight ass and kissed Sara before taking the strapon off and putting it on the bedside table.

Sara quickly kissed Lena and Kara before pushing Lena onto the bed. "Your turn Miss luthor" Sara said smirking.

Sara quickly put the strapon on after putting a fresh condom on. Lena looked at Sara with a curious look.

Sara quickly straddled Lena as Kara watched still recovering from her third orgasm.

Lena gave Sara's cock a blow job to get it nice and ready for her. Sara positioned her cock in between Lenas boobs.

Kara watched excited as she moved behind Lena. Lenas head was in Karas lap and Kara was squeezing Lenas boob tightly around Sara's cock.

Sara thrust into Lenas big perky boob as Kara whispered sweet nothing's into Lenas ear.

After a little while Sara decided to pleasure Lena even more. Sara got Lena to suck on her cock to wet the cock.

Sara left kisses down Lenas body as Kara continued to play with Lenas boobs.

Sara teased Lenas wet core with the thick strapon. Lena moaned as Sara entered her hard and fast without warning.

The naughty wet sounds Lenas pussy made were amazing. Lena was moaning loudly as Kara fondled her boobs and Sara thrust in her wet throbbing pussy.

Sara got deeper and faster as Lenas back arched and her hands gripped the sheets.

"Don't you cum just yet Lena" Sara commanded.

"Please Sara" Lena begged arching her back.

Sara sped up as fast as she could and thrust deeper into Kara.

"Now baby now" Sara said locking eyes with Lena.

Lena came all over Sara's strapon as she moaned loudly gripping Karas arms.

"Oh Jesus Christ fuck" Lena moaned

They all embraced as they fell asleep naked and panting. The business deal went without a hitch. Lena and Kara had threesome with Sara every weekend after that.

So for the long update time... Yeah I was not really feeling horny so it's kind of hard to write.  Anyway I hope you have enjoyed reading. There will be an update everyday as always. I can't promise they will be really engaging though.