The Police Officer GP

Lena Luthor is doing her usual patrol when she spots a car that's speeding with tinted windows. 

Lena turns on her lights and siren until the car in front of her pulls over. She parks the car and walks up to the open window.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" Lena says looking into calm blue eyes.

"No Officer, I don't," The woman says biting her lip.

Lena looked down at the blonde woman in front of her, she was gorgeous and was clearly trying to seduce Lena.

"You were going 15 over the speed limit," Lena said in a sultry tone.

"I could fine you or..." Lena said trying to act unbothered.

"Or what Officer Luthor?" The woman questioned smiling innocently.

"Or I could punish you," Lena said leaning against the woman's window, making sure to show her cleavage.

"Well, what choice do I have?" The woman said eyeing Lena's boobs.

They were openly flirting in the streets and neither seemed to mind. They had come to an arrangement that would work out nicely for both parties.

Lena got in her car and followed Kara to a private alleyway. She parked her car and walked over to the blondes car. She opened the passenger's seat and sat down.

Kara had undone the buttons on her shirt and pulled the backseats down. Lena grinned as she pulled Kara onto her lap, kissing her roughly. The officer's hands were grasped tightly on the blonde's ass.

The erection Lena had only grown as she touched the athletic woman on top of her.

"Fuck Kara I want you so bad" Lena groaned pulling away for a much need breath of fresh air.

The once crystal eyes were now filled with a dark black and her once calm heartbeat had increased dramatically. Kara unbuttoned and took off her own pants along with the Officers. They were both struggling to keep their bodies in check.

Lena turned on the radio and the song I wanna love you by snoop started playing.

Lena climbed into the back of the car and watched as Kara followed her hastily. Lena grabbed the blonde's wrists and held them tightly against the car seat. Kara whined helplessly, arching her back into Lena.

Slowly Lena kissed her way up Kara's body, reaching her neck she left a nice mark to show that she owned Kara.

"You-Are-Mine" Lena growled bitting the blonde's neck.

Kara was beyond turned on by the tone of her voice, her feminine yet masculine body, the smell of her arousal, the roughness and the possessiveness. All these factors contributed to the throbbing sensation throughout her whole body and the wetness dripping from her legs.

"You want my dick don't you?" Lena said slapping Kara's ass.

Yelping kara replied "yes I want to your big dick inside my dripping pussy"

"How badly do you want me to fuck you" Lena purred into her ear.

Lena pushed her erection onto the blondes heaving stomach. Arching her hips Kara moaned, the need building inside her. Lena snapped her out of her blissful state with a slap to the face. Suprised Kara opened her eyes wide as Lena grabbed her jaw and forced her to look her in the eye.

"Answer me when I ask you a question," Lena said in a stern tone.

Her voice sent a shot of pleasure right through Kara's body and into her core. The way she was being so rough really turned the blonde on.

Stuttering Kara answered.

"I don't want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me" Kara said in a lust-filled tone.

"Good girl. That right you need me" Lena said palming the blondes dripping cunt.

Kara moaned at the new friction and couldn't help but grind against her long and slick fingers. Lena still held her arms above her head as she thrust two fingers inside the blonde. Groaning at the newfound friction Kara bit her lip and focused on the feeling of being penetrated.

Then without warning, Lena let go of her hands and layed the blonde on her back. She positioned her dick at Kara's entrance and slammed her hips into the moaning women beneath her. Gasping Kara's hands instantly reached out to hold onto Lena.

Kara had to take a moment to adjust to the girth of Lena, she was huge and stretched Kara to her limits. With her chest now heaving Kara looked deep into the emerald eyes looking down at her. She nodded her head and let out a guttural moan as her eyes rolled back. Lena groaned at the sight of Kara's eyes rolling back into her head.

Lena could feel Kara throbbing around her warm dick. The tightness only added to the pleasure as they started rocking in sync. Kara met the Officer thrust for thrust as her whole body rocked back and forth with Lena. The thrusts were so deep and hard that Kara could feel the car move every time she got fucked.

"You are such a good slut. Taking my whole dick in your tight pussy" Lena said roughly slamming into the blonde.

"Oh, Rao! I'm such a good slut for you" Kara moaned loudly, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Lena could feel her balls tighten as she released her thick ropes into Kara's awaiting pussy. Lena continued to thrust slowly as Kara came on her dick. The two of them riding out their intense pleasure. Groaning Lena pulled out of the blondes tight pussy, bringing her white, thick load with her.

Kara moaned as she watched their mixed cum drip down her red thigh. Lena layed beside Kara and kissed her neck before whispering.

"You will be my slut from now on," Lena said kissing Kara's neck softly. All Kara could reply was a happy hum of approval. 

Hey, guys, it's me, back again with another smutty chapter. Sorry if there are any typos. I hope you enjoyed and are staying safe. I Love y'all ❤✌.