Behind The Scenes

This is inspired by a story called 'Woke the fuck up' it is a story on supercorp and it amazing. There is plenty of angst and some R rated stuff. I would recommend it.

Lena Luthor is a famous singer and Kara Danvers is a party girl. One eventful night can change everything.

Alex had invited Kara to a concert with her favourite singer Lena Luthor. Kara didn't really like Lena's music but felt like Lena as a person was really sad.

Alex got VIP tickets so they got access to the afterparty. Kara went to the bar to get drinks and ordered for both Alex and herself. As Kara started to walk back to their booth Kara walked directly into someone spilling her drinks all over them.

"Oh my god I am so sorry," Kara said sruttering and looking at the mess she just created.

"Ugh, I need to clean this. Thanks a lot" Lena said madly.

"Here let me help you," Kara said pulling Lena into the bathroom. 

Lena looked up at the woman who had spilled drinks on her and thought to protest but decided to see when this gorgeous blonde would take her.

When Kara arrived in the bathroom she texted Alex that she was going home and to call a cab. Kara gestured to the bathroom sink and grabbed some paper towels.

Lena stared at the blonde and she wet the towel and approached Lena.

"Well, are you going to let me help you?" Kara said looking at the mess she created.

Lena didn't say anything instead lifted her eyebrow and tilted her head. Kara 's hand reached her hips and turned her to face Kara. She lifted Lena onto the sink and smiled at her. Lena gasped at Kara's bold move and crossed her legs.

Kara gets the wet towel and starts to wipe Lena's dress. Lena is intrigued, to say the least, No one has ever shown her this much care and respect.

"So what's your name mystery woman?" Kara says as she continues cleaning.

"You really down recognise me?" Lena said astonished.

"Should I?" Kara says as she gets lost in Lena's eyes.

"Probably. Lena, Lena Luthor" Lena said eyeing Kara up and down.

Kara looked into Lena's gorgeous emerald eyes and just smiled. Lena was amazed that Jara didn't just walk out of there but instead she continued to clean Lena's dress.

"Well Lena my name is Kara, Kara Danvers" Kara said smirking.

"Well Kara you are very gorgeous," Lena said causing Kara to blush.

Lena uncrossed her legs and pulled Kara into her wet core. Kara gasped at the sudden movement only to look up at Lena with the naughtiness smile Lena had ever seen.

"You're very wet miss Luthor. Would you like some help with that?" Kara said grinning.

"Only if you're offering," Lena said smiling as she looked into Karas almost black eyes.

Kara was filled with lust and a hint of tipsiness but mainly arousal. Lena bit her lip and Kara couldn't wait to make her scream. Kara quickly went to the private bathroom and locked the door.

Lena had lifted her dress up her pale white thighs. With one finger Lena curled it towards herself to tell Kara to come over. Kara immediately walked over to Lena and kissed her deeply. To Lena, this wasn't just some random hookup this was something different.

Lena wrapped her legs around Kara and kissed her. Kara undid Lena's dress and pulled it over her head. Lena moaned quietly from Kara's kisses. Her body was radiating heat and moving in a nice rhythm. The outside people seemed to fade away except for the music playing in the bathroom speakers.

Lena reached around Kara and unzipped her dress whilst leaving a mark on her neck. Kara's whole body was practically humming under Lena's touch. Kara squeezed her ass and kissed her neck. Lena could feel her core getting wetter and wetter.

There was a faint smell of lavender and expensive perfume as Kara unclasped Lena's bra and started sucking on her nipple. Lena moaned and gripped Kara's ass tighter as Kara harden her nipple with her thumb and index finger.

Kara swallowed Lena's moans and left a trail of kisses all down her collarbone and neck. Lena arched into  Kara and could feel her abs.

"Kara" Lena moaned.

Kara smiled into her kiss as she lived lower down to where Lena needed and wanted her most. Skipping right past her core Kara bit down on Lena's thigh and soothed over it with her tongue.

"Please! Kara!" Lena whined reaching down to Kara's ass.

"Patience" Kara said as she felt over Lena's slick wet core.

"Ooh" Lena whimpered as Kara teased her undies.

"You're so wet for me baby. How hard do you want me to fuck you?" Kara said grinning.

"As h-hard as you can!" Lena chocked out as Kara bit her again.

"Are you sure you are ready for me?" Kara said just double-checking.

"Y-ye--" Lena was cut off by Kara ripping her underwear off.

"How many fingers can your cunt take?" Kara said still teasing her wet entrance.

"T-two maybe three," Lena said taking a big breath.

At this Kara's whole body got goosebumps and she gently added one finger. Kara quickly added two fingers as she pumped in and out of Kara in time with the fast-paced music.

Lena threw her head back and moaned loudly, breathing shallowly and hard. Kara adopted a fast rhythm as she added a third finger causing Lena to gasp and grip the sink.

Lena could feel her pussy closing around Kara as she reached her climax.
"Fuck Kara I'm going to cum!" Lena screamed.

"Cum for me baby" Kara cooed.

Hearing this Lena was thrown into an ocean of ecstasy, wave after wave of pleasure. Kara didn't stop though instead, she thrust faster into Lena with a fourth finger.

"KARA!" Lena screamed as she hit a new level of climax.

Lena had cum twice in the span of a couple of minutes. Kara thoroughly enjoyed watching Lena's eyes roll back in her head as she screamed out her name. Kara pulled Lena into a kiss as she kept thrusting into Lena's dripping wet cunt.

Kara kissed Lena with so much passion it almost made her cum again. Kara pulled Lena off of the counter and walked with Lena's body around her as she pushed her into the wall. Lena grunted as their boobs smashed into one another as well as lips.

"God you are so hot when you moan my name," Kara says into Lena's neck.

Lena chuckles and kisses Kara back.

"Your turn miss Danvers," Lena says.

Kara pulls away and smiles at Lena she pulls her dress back on and wipes where Lena had just climaxed. Kara pulled out a pen and paper and leaves it on the counter before unlocking the door and leaving but not before winking at Lena.

Lena puts her now very dirty dress back on and reads the note.

That's second date material. Meet me at Noonan's tomorrow at 7 pm and I promise to make you sing again ;)

Lena smiled to herself and left the club feeling very satisfied and now exhausted. Tomorrow she had a date and she was looking forward to it.

I hope you enjoyed and as always leave suggestions and comments. Love you all❤