School Boys

Luke=Lena Kyle=Kara

Please correct any spelling mistakes.

Luke is a bad boy and a fuckboy. Kyle is a good boy with straight A's. Kyle and Luke hate each other what could go wrong?

This is in first person so sorry if you don't like that.

Kyle's POV:
I walked onto the oval and picked up a football. I put my bag down and started walking into the middle of the field. I did my morning stretches when someone came up behind me.

"Kyle" Luke said.

"Don't walk up on someone like that!, oh it's just you" I said almost hissing the last part.

"Kyle I was thinking about joining the football club" Luke said in his leather jacket and jeans.

"Why are you talking to me about football?" I said confused.

"You're the captain" Luke said in an arrogant tone.

"I know but why are you interested in joining? Arent you the 'bad boy'" I said teasingly.

"I have to as punishment for punching Jake" Luke said in an annoyed tone.

"Talk to the coach then" I said coldly.

"Fine" Luke said in frustration.

The look in his eyes was pure annoyance, it was a look I saw on him way to often. Everyday he seemed to be mad or offended, every other time I see him he's in a fight or on his way to the principals office.

I mean yeah he's a hottie but when it comes to brains sometimes it seems like he could get straight A's but he choses not to care.

I start to do a side step practise and my foot slips and I feel it turn the wrong way. "Ah Fuck, ah that hurts!" I say falling down.

"What did you do?" Luke says with concern in his eyes.(he heard the scream as he was walking away)

"I rolled my ankle" I say still in pain.

I look up at Luke and see him looking at my ankle with worry and concern. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder and his other is on my side as he tries to help me up. I try to hop and fail, falling straight into Lukes arms.

"Here I'll carry you" Luke offered with his hand.

"No I'm fine" I say stupidly because I'm stubborn.

I try to hop and again wince in pain as I am caught by Luke's caring and gentle arms.

"Your not fine" Luke says picking me up and putting his jacket on me.

I wince in pain as he effortlessly pick me up in his big strong arm. He lifts me up bridal style and starts walking to the nurses office. "Are you okay" Luke asks.

"Yeah but my ankle frickin hurts" I say trying not to think about Luke's abs.

"I think that's the first time I have heard you swear Danvers" He said chuckling.

"Probably" I said chuckling a little to.

His laugh was perfect and I hated that I was thinking about him like That, I mean he's gay but I'm not there's no way.

As Luke put me down on the nurses bed I couldn't help but miss the physical contact between us. "Do you want me to stay?" Luke said leaning on the door frame.

"Would you?" I say shyly.

"Sure" Luke said.

As I layed there I looked up at Luke and noticed how his features were so mesmerising. His jawline was amazing and his soft Raven hair was messy yet combed back into a neat wave. He had his leather jacket on and tight but not to tight black ripped jeans on.